Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by Moid93

UPDATE

The Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue is currently scheduled to be an international-only release.

I'm still copping.

Ain't no oceans 'bout to stop me.
laugh.gif

JB is a Joke. What a slap in the face to loyal customers. This is the last straw - I'm jumpin' off this sinkin' ship.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by Moid93

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]UPDATE[/color]

The Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue is currently scheduled to be an international-only release.

I'm still copping.

Ain't no oceans 'bout to stop me.
laugh.gif
but im pretty sure pirates with ak's will
laugh.gif

It's sad that when a really anticipated shoes finally comes to us, they throw the curve ball right around the U.S.

dear americans, assuming retail is $220 here in Toronto, we have sales tax which is 13%. shipping from toronto to the US is approximately $30 - $35 soy'all lookin at around 248.60 + shipping which will be around 278.60 or 283.60 for a pair
roll.gif

RESELLER PRICES ARE PROBABLY GONNA BE HIGHER THAN THAT TOO
roll.gif

wow, an international release is laughable. the true blue's were one of those j's that i've been dying for. oh well, more money in my pocket iguess.

I don't think JB is really going to release the "True Blues" like that though. I think they're just trying to hype them to be more than theysuppose to be. imo.

From Dalazz (a mod on I$$) dude has NEVER gave me wrong info.

"The Air Jordan III "True Blue" will in-fact hit the States in very sufficient quantities. These are in fact a Global Release. All major BrandJordan product accounts will obtain this launch product.

Stay tuned for a Launch Date."

so everybody.. STOP FREAKING OUT

lol, since when does "international" automatically exclude the United States of America? this is hilarious. i hope there aren't this many beastsif/when they decide to drop the bordeauxs.

relax guys
glasses.gif
remember the cool grey and citron spiz'ike? the socalled "euro exclusive release" yeah right everybody on their mother has one
laugh.gif
so calm down it will eventually make its way stateside
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at all these people gettin' salty over one shoe not coming to the States.
Now you know we felt when we didn't get the Eggplants, Half Cents, Griffey's etc..

Back
Top Bottom