Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

whose down to take a trip out of the country to pic up a few pair ? lets make it happen.
BWaaahhahahha.

It aint even that serious.buy from the websites now if thats the case

I'm not losing any sleep over this. I wanted to get these before I headed back to school in the fall and for my birthday but oh well. They won't sellout, I guarantee it. I'm not paying a cent over American retail for these. If I want to spend that much, I'll get some VNDS Royal Foams.

Hahaha! Non-U.S. release... +*+!
mad.gif

All I can do is laugh about it and hope we see a glimpse of them here.
laugh.gif

Tweezy Wrote:

Sorry to break the news to everyone... It's official..
Here's the letter:

Recently you requested personal assistance from Nike. Below is a
summary of your inquiry and our response.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
Air Jordan Retro III - True Blue

Discussion Thread
Response to your email: (Aaron) - 06/15/2009 09:29 AM
Hi Eddie,

I think its great to see your looking for those awesome Jordans. I have heard alot about these specific ones.

I did some heavy searching for the True Blue Jordan Retro 3s and found out that they will be a summer release only in Europe and Asia.
I would have to suggest to find people you might know in those countries to help you purchase this shoe. I do have to say we will be releasing some amazing packs coming up of the Jordan Retro 1s though.

I hope you keep looking into the Jordans!

Thanks,
Aaron
Nike

Customer (Eddie Anthony) - 06/14/2009 01:42 PM
Hello, I would like to know if these shoes will be releasing in the US? Because the rumor has been that these will be an international release, excluding the US. Thanks, Eddie

Told you so.
wink.gif

Just to say for the last time : Canada / Europe / Asia

Theres gotta be some exclusive heat strictly for the states ,, blk/infra reds 6's ??, bordeaux 7's ??,, chi town 10's ??,, just to name a fewgrails,,
give us something worth while Brand J. ,, its cool there doing for outta towners ,, but they shouldnt forget about there American o.g. consumers.......

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Tweezy Wrote:

Here's the letter:

Subject

Discussion Thread
Hi Eddie,

I think its great to see your looking for those awesome Jordans. I have heard alot about these specific ones.

I did some heavy searching for the True Blue Jordan Retro 3s and found out that they will be a summer release only in Europe and Asia.
I would have to suggest to find people you might know in those countries to help you purchase this shoe. I do have to say we will be releasing some amazing packs coming up of the Jordan Retro 1s though.

Thanks,
Aaron
Nike

Hello, I would like to know if these shoes will be releasing in the US? Because the rumor has been that these will be an international release, excluding the US. Thanks, Eddie

Told you so.
wink.gif

Yeahhhh The letter didn't say Canada sooooooo do the math

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Has anyone ordered a pair from vmvinc ?

I am thining of getting a pair next week

do they ship quickly or will i have to wait on a pair ?

please answer

thanks

any concrete info anyone? im also hoping to order through them as long as they are legit...

I know they have good customer service. As far as product delivery goes, I wish I had an answer.

for those who care... i emailed the company. EXCELLENT customer service. they only ship to confirmed paypal addresses and they will ship out the shoes later this week. im pulling the trigger as we speak. i don't want to risk these not making it to the states and having to pay reseller prices. say what you want, the 3s are a classic and i still remember watching mike play in them back in the day so for me its worth every penny (yes i am going to rock them to death)

anyone order from them? i ordered last friday and they said they would ship today and give me my tracking #, still haven't received anything... my patienceis wearing thin... just wanna make sure they are legit, already heard from another NTer that he had to get a refund cause they took long to ship
frown.gif

Does anyone know of an online site that would have larger sizes available? I saw that vmvinc had a 12 but that's last resort. I need a 13.

rayray3thousand wrote:
rayray3thousand wrote:
Originally Posted by AbstraKt

rayray3thousand wrote:
FLATFOOT888 wrote:
Has anyone ordered a pair from vmvinc ?

I am thining of getting a pair next week

do they ship quickly or will i have to wait on a pair ?

please answer

thanks

any concrete info anyone? im also hoping to order through them as long as they are legit...

I know they have good customer service. As far as product delivery goes, I wish I had an answer.

for those who care... i emailed the company. EXCELLENT customer service. they only ship to confirmed paypal addresses and they will ship out the shoes later this week. im pulling the trigger as we speak. i don't want to risk these not making it to the states and having to pay reseller prices. say what you want, the 3s are a classic and i still remember watching mike play in them back in the day so for me its worth every penny (yes i am going to rock them to death)

anyone order from them? i ordered last friday and they said they would ship today and give me my tracking #, still haven't received anything... my patience is wearing thin... just wanna make sure they are legit, already heard from another NTer that he had to get a refund cause they took long to ship
frown.gif

well

i took a chance and ordered a pair from vmvinc

i know how these shoes are getting to these websites and i asked the owner of the site to please send me a pair in perfect condition

i dont want to pay for a b grade

i hope i will have my pair in the next week or so

the only reason i am buying this shoe is jordan brand is an %%$ backwards company and there allowing sites (beyond there control ) to sell a"HOT"
devil.gif
product and on top of that a shoe once released ineurope will no doubt hit the U.S. as a black market item

pretty much imports from europe will sell for the same amount as what these sites from asia are asking now

vmvinc please dont let me down
and
JORDAN BRAND STEP YA GAME UP

Originally Posted by Juice8732

that's pretty bunk man.. you can still get em right now for 250 in an unmarked box.. and just to let everyone know, in case you don't already, the samples of these DID have the NIKE AIR on the back.. did not see them myself, but talked with someone that owns them.. and it is fa sho. too bad they took it off.. and sorry if i'm dumb and late on this, because i did not read 80 pages of kids asking questions..

That really sucks. This IS the one shoe that I would love to have Nike Air on. On top of that, I believe they used real leather on this release. You cantell in the pictures. Can anyone confirm the real leather? With Nike Air and Real Leather, these definitely wouldve been worth 250.

Originally Posted by Tweezy

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Tweezy Wrote:

Here's the letter:

Subject

Discussion Thread
Hi Eddie,

Thanks,
Aaron
Nike

Told you so.
wink.gif

Yeahhhh The letter didn't say Canada sooooooo do the math
That's what I'm saying. Canada will NOT get these if the dude from Nike says they won't.

Back
Top Bottom