Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

I wish I could take a hard look at a pair before I decide whether to buy them or not.

i ordered mine on saturday from osneaker.com........267 shipped...........they said it will go out on tuesday...

I think I'm going to cop these in two weeks for 250. I think that's a good deal since they are going to be a only international release.

Didn't they do the cool grey spizike the same way? how long after was it til they hit the states?
nerd.gif
i can't remember.

r is 100% sure international release?? or r they gonna release on a later date (like 6 months) like the grey spizike??

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Didn't they do the cool grey spizike the same way? how long after was til the hit they states?
nerd.gif
i can't remember.

about 6 months..

the way I see it, is that those particular shoes didn't sell well over there so JB had no choice but to sell what was left in the US. And there's noway a grail shoe like the TB III's won't sell out in an international release. Once the resellers get their hands on them, $250 will seem like abargin since retail for them is over $210 (add to that tax, shipping, and their fee).

Back
Top Bottom