Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

release is two months away, we are all confused about where they are releasing, just make sure you have the money saved up by that time just in case they dorelease in the US. People have decisions to make......bmp/dmp 1's, 7 pack, and any other jordans they release. iIm staying focus on the august releasedate.

Originally Posted by VVILL

Originally Posted by Trav T

I hope they make them like 200 Euros.
damn thats like $260. thats some serious change for a pair of shoes.
I think they usually pay a lot for them anyway. I'm not sure about international exclusives, though. Maybe the Europeans will catch a break. I still can't believe this release isn't inclusive of the US.

Man if BabyJ said it,it's gotta be true BabyJ has been a very reliable source over da yrs but dis has 2 be one of the dumbest ideas JB has come up witprobably da dumbest in IMO Gentry is makin a mockery of JB he should be shot

Originally Posted by BradNSU

Man if BabyJ said it,it's gotta be true BabyJ has been a very reliable source over da yrs but dis has 2 be one of the dumbest ideas JB has come up wit probably da dumbest in IMO Gentry is makin a mockery of JB he should be shot
he will...

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

THIS WILL BE AN INTERNATIONAL RELEASE ONLY, NO US STORES WILL BE GETTING THESE. Expect this a lot in the upcoming retros.

pimp.gif
This is some of the best news coming from JB in years. How can anyone be upset by this? for years JB has successfully s__t on the heads of the US consumer by continuously releasing garbage that people still keep buying. When they pull the wool over your eyes they know there's nothing anybody's gonna do about it and they'll continue to feed their trash to the sheep who eat it.

Bravo JB, Bravo.
what u talkin bout?

This is the DUMBEST idea i've ever heard of in my life other than a DVD rewinder.

A very good news indeed.. I hope, we won't be disappointed with the quality....

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

I refuse to believe this

you and me both. There is no logic whatsoever in doing that, and anyone is WELCOME in trying to prove otherwise to me

ughhhhh im so tight

True Blue Air Jordan III

News leaked a while back about the return of the True Blue Air Jordan III, and the images that hit the web earlier this week ended all the They Say. We gotword yesterday that the TB Air Jordan III will be an international release only. That's exactly what the e-mail said folks.

Hopefully Jordan Brand will give the states True Blue love because God knows we all could use another pair. No additional info was passed our way about thespecific locations, so keep checking back for updates.

Got more details? Don't be shy, drop a line in the CS.

$!%* JB!!

YESSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY WE GET SOMETHING YOU GUYS DONT.

Time to stock up and resell.

laugh.gif

seriously, I will stock up and resell.

I was disappointed at first, but i have more shoes than i can even wear so their just shoes like all my other ones. If they do release in the US great if notw/e there's always something else out to buy

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

For Now...

USA NikeTalk Peeps better be really nice to your Canadian NT'ers.

If you want the hook up that is.

Either that or get your gas money in hand and cross the border up North.

Don't expect these to drop anytime soon in the U.S. for now.

2ur575f.gif

No wonder these were available to all boutiques and chain stores across Canada, when orders were made last year. But then again this must've beenestablished only recently, guess a lot of Buffalo/Upstate NY, Michigan & Ohio cats will be making trips to Toronto & Montreal.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

For Now...

USA NikeTalk Peeps better be really nice to your Canadian NT'ers.

If you want the hook up that is.

Either that or get your gas money in hand and cross the border up North.

Don't expect these to drop anytime soon in the U.S. for now.

No wonder these were available to all boutiques and chain stores across Canada, when orders were made last year. But then again this must've been established only recently, guess a lot of Buffalo/Upstate NY, Michigan & Ohio cats will be making trips to Toronto & Montreal.

I like your avatar bro.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

YESSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY WE GET SOMETHING YOU GUYS DONT.

Time to stock up and resell.

laugh.gif

seriously, I will stock up and resell.
2ur575f.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]apollo I'm like ya brohomie ...[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] care to cop me one[/color]

WoW! I'm not even in the US & I think this is a dumb idea!!

Why does everything JB put out nowdays have to be limited/exclusive anyway? why can't we all just get the same s*!t at the same time???

One love -Bob Marley said that ....he was a clever man.

Well its about time we (Canada) got something special. No need to complain guys because we get f*cked over way too many times making it hard enough to getshoes like safety orange AM95 and foamposites
laugh.gif
mind you neither did we get the DMP, or any L'S shoes as accessible.

Time to stock up maybe a FSR..

I'll be surprised if Jordan Brand doesn't sell these for $230 themselves. LOL...JB is the new reseller...with these $175 Space Jam re-retro prices.

Back
Top Bottom