Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Usually if its an international release only, then they're usually more exclusive. Many european sites have these already, and have been selling them earlyfor the past month, and they still have a FSR, do you guys actually think this International Release bullcrap is true? Maze where you at me tell us what youknow.

been had my 01s already. last week I ordered 1 pair to rock early I was planning on copping 1-2 more at my local hookup but now this is pure f%%ckery!!

I need to know if this is factual, before i fire another $300 for a keeper pre-release!!!

Maybe some of you are getting B Grades, but mine are perfect. I am very happy with them.

51936dc5489d75502e32ed4f9acb89f73f064c5a.pjpg

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

did all the EARLY pairs people got so far have the europe shoe sticker on the insole ?

good question??? i would like to know that myself before proceeding any further...

Hoping these are an international release, INCLUDING CANADA!!

If so...I'll be taking names as soon as that info is confirmed!

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

did all the EARLY pairs people got so far have the europe shoe sticker on the insole ?

good question??? i would like to know that myself before proceeding any further...

two reasons i want to know this answer is
(1) one i might be ready to buy a pair now

(2) If the true blues are really a euro release alot of places atleast in the nyc area who have contacts in europe will buy the shoe and more pairs will endout in the states on e-mail flight club ect..............

(2) This shoe will pretty much the same asking price $250.00 and more even if the rest of the world gets the shoe first or we dont get the shoe in the U.S. Atall
it happened with the cool grey & black/gold spizkez
and a few years ago when the mars 4's hit europe first

im sorry but i aint takin my chances waitin to see if these are releasing in the US or not. jus copped them online this morning. i will post pix whenever it isi receive them...

i wonder how many TB3 each website got?. whos else is havin problems with these websites like footalog vivinc promo ect...

Prices when they drop will probably be similar for what they will be going for on the net. Might as well cop early if you can.
Driving up here (Canada) will make it the same price, unless you are close to the boarder. $200+ retail + 13% tax FTL.

damn, them pics make me wanna buy right this minute....where did homie get that pair from??? is that just a jordan box or the actual box for the 3s???

Back
Top Bottom