Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Ebay will be flooded with these after tomorrow!
Resellers won't be able to sell and will bring they're prices down.....
I know I'll find a pair for close to retail

People......just wait it out!

i just got mine today. im on duty and came home just to admire them. i almost came in my pants when i seen them i just wish i had enough for two pair becausethey are the type of shoe you want to wear everyday but they are also the type that you just want to look at and admire

Originally Posted by TIMBSJFORCE1

i got mine $180 shipped from this ebay seller "I-SELLER-HK"...this seller has a lot of feedbacks so i went for it...is he legit?
Thats where I got mine from, legit seller and I got the shoes within a week.

Nothing is confirmed. We're talking about JB and we're also talking about November. However; I've heard from multiple source that it'll hit thestates before December. Isn't this what we expected anyways? Did we not go thru this once before with the Grey Spizikes? JB would be absolutely stupid notto drop these in the states you're just going to have to sit tight for a few months.

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by philaflava1

US release is happening in late November.

i dont think so i called nike and they said international release

I'm sure they did. I'm also sure they wouldn't tell you the truth because most of the people there are told what to say and are kept in the dark.I'm also sure that those who called and asked the same question when the Grey Spizikes dropped in France they gave the same answer.

^^ the "Nike" you spoke with on the phone is DIFFERENT than the "Nike" that makes the decisions. That's how Nike works.

Just wait it out, worst comes to worst, you can grab em on ebay within the next few days for retail plus tax + international shipping, which comes to around$170-180.
Beats than buying them from Canada, HaHaHa...

Gentry Humphrey is the International Business Director at JB nowadays and told me via email International release only... reason CG Spizikes came b/c they soldpoorly overseas...True Blues won't fail overseas believe that...I been pulled the trigger on my joints amazing sneaker in person...

dude i ordered it last monday and got it today...damn thats quicker than local shipping hehe...so these are legit right?

Pull the trigger seconds ago. 189. plus 30 dollar shipping ahhhh! came out to be 219. Thats about fair?

Originally Posted by victoryballer

This is my prediction, and why I've been holding out.
So many resellers will be trying to sell these, that they will bring prices down, not up.

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

I like these but the blue midsole on the inside doesnt extend the length of the shoe (like the '01) so I'm not sure if I'm up for paying $200 for these.... I do want either these or some '01s and I've seen them both for around the same price around here and on ebay . . . .

*waits*

nerd.gif
Uhm, the OGs were only half blue to begin with. The 01s did it wrong.

Thinking about getting these for $200-$210 shipped off the 'bay. Anywhere else that I can get a size 12-13 for cheaper?

Damn.. I just made my purchase off ebay.. and it went thru.. and then as soon as I refreshed the search.. there was no where near as many as there were thismorning.. glad I got my pair :tongue:

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Damn.. I just made my purchase off ebay.. and it went thru.. and then as soon as I refreshed the search.. there was no where near as many as there were this morning.. glad I got my pair :tongue:

tomorrow will be a different story on ebay...pretty sure you will find a bunch of them available

my couisn whos in toronto said hes working that day and cant stand in line to get em :-(......damn it

Originally Posted by bighit101

my couisn whos in toronto said hes working that day and cant stand in line to get em :-(......damn it

ummmmmmmmm these were pre-order in toronto...not sure if standing in line will have anything to do with this release...pretty sure stores brought in enough tofill the orders that paid in full...nonetheless check ebay tomorrow if you want to cop

Originally Posted by jcantanixon

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

I like these but the blue midsole on the inside doesnt extend the length of the shoe (like the '01) so I'm not sure if I'm up for paying $200 for these.... I do want either these or some '01s and I've seen them both for around the same price around here and on ebay . . . .

*waits*

nerd.gif
Uhm, the OGs were only half blue to begin with. The 01s did it wrong.

laugh.gif
But niketalkers think the older retro's are OG and the end all beall

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by victoryballer

This is my prediction, and why I've been holding out.
So many resellers will be trying to sell these, that they will bring prices down, not up.
Finally some folk with some sense
That's exactly what I'm waiting for

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Damn.. I just made my purchase off ebay.. and it went thru.. and then as soon as I refreshed the search.. there was no where near as many as there were this morning.. glad I got my pair :tongue:

tomorrow will be a different story on ebay...pretty sure you will find a bunch of them available
I hope mines are legit tho.. I paid 170-something.. and including shippin it came out to 209.99..
pimp.gif
(I hope)

Back
Top Bottom