Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

SMH AT JB POSSIBLE LOST HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars

roll.gif

Do you have any idea what you are talking about?

No, you don't.
care to elaborate, theprocessofbelief?

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

yo, anybody got these know if they run small

ill be beyond irate if these %%%* dont fit me when i get em

dont worry they run true to size

I really doubt it will drop in the states.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sell CDP 11/12, size 9.5

How does 189 shipped sound u guys im just afraid cause i was suppose to be getting the Orlando 7s cherry 12s and space jams and I also dont want these to cometo the states and I spent 40 extra dollars

^^^^ You should def copp for 189, u'll regret it if u dont. I paid 198, and many others are paying 200-250+. DONT SLEEP PEOPLE, cus we all arent certainthat these will drop in the states. These and the Spacejams are the only copps for me in 09.

just heard back...got my ONE pair. My friend was 17th in line and got the last size 10. The person behind him was unable to cop...as he was a 10. He said afight almost broke out in line...as a bunch of HK "gangsters" were in line copping all the large sizes for flipping on ebay....so this one dude gotpissed..."Man why you buying a size 12 when you are a size 8?" and it got heated in the streets of HK haahahhah.....

I am very very happy to have my one pair.

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Still no word from Footalog.

As far as what, an order confirmation? Tracking info?
Neither. I have gotten an e-mail confirmation for my order and have not gotten an e-mail with my tracking info. I ordered on Tuesday, so it willbe a week tomorrow. Everyone who ordered on this thread said they got an e-mail confirmation of their order and/or an e-mail with tracking info....and I havereceived neither. I e-mailed them at least three times with no response.

Neither. I have gotten an e-mail confirmation for my order and have not gotten an e-mail with my tracking info. I ordered on Tuesday, so it will be a week tomorrow. Everyone who ordered on this thread said they got an e-mail confirmation of their order and/or an e-mail with tracking info....and I have received neither. I e-mailed them at least three times with no response.

May be canceled.

What size you order ?
Maybe footalog need wait 10/8 release at Hong Kong to get your size.
But no reply on email is a major problem.

Neither. I have gotten an e-mail confirmation for my order and have not gotten an e-mail with my tracking info. I ordered on Tuesday, so it will be a week tomorrow. Everyone who ordered on this thread said they got an e-mail confirmation of their order and/or an e-mail with tracking info....and I have received neither. I e-mailed them at least three times with no response.

That's weird. I ordered and got a confirmation as well as tracking info, that's why I asked. However, I did respond to the tracking info email with aquestion, and have heard nothing back on that. They're definitely lacking in the communication department. I hope you get your pair.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

If Im in China or in Hong Kong, can someone tell me where I can cop over there?
most of the stock go to ebay's pre-ordering already. in hk , the reselling price is around us$150. the biggest size is us11

anyone think these will be still floating around around mid september???? and how much do they go for on here-iss-ebay?

As these time Hong Kong have a big stock. That why those sellers in Hong Kong can have many many pairs floating on Ebay.

Back
Top Bottom