Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

How do all you 4 lovers like the shoe trees with the sticks they be jammin into the heals on these things??? If you double up or are planning on storing your 4's long term, do you think you should take the sticks out? I put my Oreos on once then put the trees back in and put them away, but I left the sticks out, they come jammed in there super tight and leave an impression in the liner. I was thinking about leaving them in my teals if I double up but it just looks like they're in there way too tight. What yall think?

Last edited:
Well FTL only had 24 men pair & 12 GS pair of Teals. These twins right in from of me snatch the only two 8.5 so I'm really relying on this guy as far as a trade for my daughter pair but got my pair though instead. Online it is for my baby girl pair. or might have to sell or size swap to get hers if all else fails. 

Well my guaranteed pair fell through. Hibbett did not receive and are not going to like they were supposed to. Can't find these or stealth 20s anywhere around me to save my life. Was gonna cop both.

Just a general statement on all retros. They're a masterpiece like a perfect day you don't want to end.Really thought about copping fake pairs ruin them have my "da Vinci" to admire forever.Just a thought.

Well my guaranteed pair fell through. Hibbett did not receive and are not going to like they were supposed to. Can't find these or stealth 20s anywhere around me to save my life. Was gonna cop both.
some stores in my area are not even getting the XX's only the IV's

Define sat in stores....

Additionally, you do know these were produced before the alleged sitting occurred.... They must have destroyed the extras since the other colors "sat."
When I say "sitting" it just means that you can go into the store a week or 2 later and purchase a pair comfortably and maybe even double up. I mean it does "sit" on the shelf doesn't it? And for Jordans in 2015 thats not a team Jordan, 2 weeks is a long time. I dont think them Marvin the Martians even touched the shelves. They was shipped in and shipped right out on release date. 

And yes I know they were made months in advance, but so were the Columbia blue 11's that just restocked. Maybe they will keep shipping them around to areas where there is a higher demand. "They must have destroyed them" thats funny, no I dont think that but I think they knew in advance that these would not sell as much as the Oreos, so why flood the streets with them. 

I live in the DMV and I have seen the Melo1's restocked just about every week last month. 
do you realize how much sense this DOESNT make... shoes get produced MONTHS ahead of rd's....
mean.gif
Yes I am aware that these shoes are made months in advance, but that does not mean that they have to put every single one of them in the stores at one time. Nike can do whatever they want with their shoes, so if they see that there is not as high of a demand for the Teals as it was for the Oreos, they may put out less pairs. And I would like to think they are ahead of the game, so they know which shoes people want more. Its also different for every area too im just speaking from my small area in the DMV. 
If you have been collecting since 2002 and you are serious about this statement OH MY.. In 02 a shoe had to hit clearance to be considered sitting. Also, your logic on why these are going to be limited is hilarious
True statement, but you said it yourself.."In 02" a shoe had to his clearance to be considered sitting. Well we are in 2015 and I do think that things have changed. And since 02 I dont think I have ever seen a Jordan on clearance. 

Was out handling business when I got the call, but had to decline because I didn't like how they look in person.  Hoping all that want them strikes gold.  Good luck yall

Guys, THESE are super limited, don't sleep please.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
just got the call not copping so if anyone need a size 11 in baybrook mall they will be there after 6

i have a guaranteed pair on lock, but i haven't seen them in person yet. will have to see what they looking like in the morning before i decide. honestly never really liked these that much anyway, so maybe i can use these to trade for something i want. we shall see, i suppose.

Nike basically has postponed every release tomorrow except for the 2 jordans

All the attention has been reduced to 1 shoe ... these

Bout to be #teamnosleep tonight

Back
Top Bottom