Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

I need help...

In a trade of Olympic VI & Thunder IV, both DS and same size, what do you feel needs to be added to make the trade even at least in terms of value?

Not a damn thing, shoe for shoe. Imaginary value means nothing in a trade money wise. Either take it or don't, the shoes are equal.

Regret not doubling on these.

Didn't have the '06 pair so I didn't know what to expect, pictures just made the shoes look like a normal black and yellow sneaker, but when you have them in person.. :wow: :smokin

Gonna rock the **** out of em.

In person...it's a black and yellow shoe, absolutely nothing special.

Yeah, it is a black and yellow shoe that pops like crazy when on feet, I guess to my preferences it is special.

Agree to disagree, nothing about the shoe pops. It's a very plain black and yellow shoe. Not to mention the netting on the upper looks tacky.

Just giving a heads up

NDC Jordan 7 raptors FSR

Looking to post so someone sees it

Worn my pair 2 times now and I'm glad to say there's no signs of paint chipping :D This just looks surreal on feet. Now im contemplating on either getting another pair or get a black cement 4. :rolleyes Which of the two will increase in resale value over time?

Worn my pair 2 times now and I'm glad to say there's no signs of paint chipping :D This just looks surreal on feet. Now im contemplating on either getting another pair or get a black cement 4. :rolleyes Which of the two will increase in resale value over time?

Probably Thunders only because it was less pairs produced than the Black Cements.

Probably Thunders only because it was less pairs produced than the Black Cements.

I would have to disagree. Even though there's less pairs, it's not that limited (like the first time it released), so pairs will always be found. OG colorways will always be more popular/wanted than retro + colorways, so the black/cement will be worth more in the future.

Most of the Shiekhs store in the bay got late thunders shipments and at least the one in SF on market st has a FSR

Worn my pair 2 times now and I'm glad to say there's no signs of paint chipping
happy.gif
This just looks surreal on feet. Now im contemplating on either getting another pair or get a black cement 4.
eyes.gif
Which of the two will increase in resale value over time?
Thunder's will have a higher re-sell value because they restocked the Bred IV's MANY MANY times already.

Good to hear that there was no signs of paint chipping. 
glasses.gif

I would have to disagree. Even though there's less pairs, it's not that limited (like the first time it released), so pairs will always be found. OG colorways will always be more popular/wanted than retro + colorways, so the black/cement will be worth more in the future.

Respect.

But sometimes rarity alone drives up prices.

I believe that because you have the CDP pair & the 2012 version, prices may bottom out in the $200-$240 range, whereas the Thunders could eclipse $300.

They could, but probably not because of what you said.

We'll have to wait and see.

A Facebook friend wants to trade me either their DS Oreo 6s, or DS Aqua 8s (I'm assuming CDPs)... not sure how to value these.

Back
Top Bottom