Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Quick pic I just snapped.

Officially my favorite pickup of 2012. Glad to finally have this added to the collection.

Last edited:
I don't know much about putting value on shoes, but I do know that the WC 4s were pretty easy to get, Thunder 4s were quickstrikes.
I'd put more value on the Thunders of course.

Last edited:
sorry for off topic but im sure we all agree and i know it has been mentioned but please bring back the cool grey 4! heck even bring back the grey n baby blue edition. the retro+ colorways used to be fire! not like these days 

Agree to disagree, nothing about the shoe pops. It's a very plain black and yellow shoe. Not to mention the netting on the upper looks tacky.

your hating on the shoe, but trying to sell it in your sig for $120.00 over box price....smh

Oh man I totally forgot. I stayed away from CDPs, but my brain just assumed Jordans 3-8 had the colorways I liked. Thanks.
The 8's are supposed to drop in 13'. If you can wait till then, I'd try and trade for something else.

I traded my Thunders for Altitude 13's. Then flipped those for 3 bills that I'll use to buy some Space Jams.

anyone think selling a 2006 pair for $320.00 is smart

whoever is thinking the 2006 will go back up to the price before this retro came out is bugging

Okay so I got offered Thunder 4s (which I missed out on) for my chicago 1s. Should I do the trade? What do you guys think?

What do you guys think about trading these Thunder 4s for some White Cement 4s?

I would do it, but only b/c I was only able to get 1 pair of WCIVs.
With trades (imo) it boils down to one thing... What do YOU want?
Trade for what you want. Trade for what YOU value, personally.

anyone think selling a 2006 pair for $320.00 is smart
whoever is thinking the 2006 will go back up to the price before this retro came out is bugging

160 probably knows better than most... btw, and i realize we can't base anything off them, but FlightClub still has about a G-Note on the LS Thunder haha :smh:

160 probably knows better than most... btw, and i realize we can't base anything off them, but FlightClub still has about a G-Note on the LS Thunder haha :smh:

F*** FlightClub.... 1 of the main reasons why the game is where it is now... They dictate and setup the local resell prices too. With them over pricing everything, local resellers think they can price theirs $100 less and thinks it's a good deal.

F*** FlightClub.... 1 of the main reasons why the game is where it is now... They dictate and setup the local resell prices too. With them over pricing everything, local resellers think they can price theirs $100 less and thinks it's a good deal.
this! i would rather go without than buy ANYTHING from those vultures.

this! i would rather go without than buy ANYTHING from those vultures.

I agree. The LS Thunder market value is maybe $350, but FlightClub had $950 on them haha... last month I traded my DS Flint VII to a dude because I wanted his BHM III. He used FlightCLUB to verify that the trade was even :smh:

Got these from a buddy absolutely love these but they fit to tight! I'm a 10 and thought I would be ok with a 9.5, wrong! Will have to look for trade or just sell. But these were made really good.

Back
Top Bottom