Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

They were never 280-300
nerd.gif
They were, before they released when people thought they were actually limited..

Should I trade my Playoff 12s (2012) for these? Both shoes sz 11.5 DS. 3s, 4s, and 5s are my favorite Jordans to wear, and I do have a pair of 04 playoffs but they're classics.

Should I trade my Playoff 12s (2012) for these? Both shoes sz 11.5 DS. 3s, 4s, and 5s are my favorite Jordans to wear, and I do have a pair of 04 playoffs but they're classics.
thats up to you....smh like we should know, if you want em get em

depends what do you rather have?? do you wear your shoes or just collect them?
to answer your question i would trade the 12s for the 4s real quick, but thats just me. love 4s

BHM Pack or Thunder IV's which are more limited?  Since both retail at $160.  Would it be fair for an even trade or who should add money to their trade?

Which BHM? I don't know of any stores in South Florida that's getting them except one. Thunders seem like the easier cop at the moment.

Trading DS Varsity Red VI (Black) for these tomorrow (DS).. can't wait to finally have another pair of Grails added to my collection. Been waiting :smokin

Will post pics when I get some time tomorrow night

Which BHM? I don't know of any stores in South Florida that's getting them except one. Thunders seem like the easier cop at the moment.
The Kobe 8 BHMs.  But I figure all 3 would be equal as far as availability. Or are the LeBron or KDs going to be more limited?

Last edited:
The Kobe 8 BHMs.  But I figure all 3 would be equal as far as availability. Or are the LeBron or KDs going to be more limited?
Besides Nike Towns and NDC, the availability of the BHM is pretty scarce except for some mom and pops. Foot Locker hasn't advertised anything and were less than a week out. No offense to the Fire Reds but the "hype" release is the BHM pack. Which, IMO, I'd rather get excited for a new shoe than an old one.

Trading DS Varsity Red VI (Black) for these tomorrow (DS).. can't wait to finally have another pair of Grails added to my collection. Been waiting :smokin

Will post pics when I get some time tomorrow night

As long as you like them, but that isn't a good trade on your part. The VI hits around 3 bills.

Attention: Heartbreak ahead. Proceed with caution

a few light wears from my non-athletic, 180 lbs. friend

Last edited:
I have a pair of AJ 4 Thunder and a pair of AJ 13 Bred. Unfortunately I can't keep both since there's too much releases coming in Feb-May that I prefer. So guys, if you had to pick 1 which would it be? I honestly can't pick, love both of em but have to make a decision.

I have a pair of AJ 4 Thunder and a pair of AJ 13 Bred. Unfortunately I can't keep both since there's too much releases coming in Feb-May that I prefer. So guys, if you had to pick 1 which would it be? I honestly can't pick, love both of em but have to make a decision.

imo more red cws releasing than yellow. Keep the thunders.

Back
Top Bottom