Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

As long as you like them, but that isn't a good trade on your part. The VI hits around 3 bills.

The trade fell through and I'm trynna sell the VI for money to cop. SMH Team Retail is failing from all this raffle BS. I'm pissed.:smh:

Last edited:
Attention: Heartbreak ahead. Proceed with caution

a few light wears from my non-athletic, 180 lbs. friend

This should not be a surprise to anyone.

The mobile NT site is weird.

I managed to get a "DS" pair off of EBay for $180 (dude got me on the shipping with a $28 charge). I got the shoes yesterday and they stank. I recall some other complaining about the smell and wondering if it's normal?

The mobile NT site is weird.

I managed to get a "DS" pair off of EBay for $180 (dude got me on the shipping with a $28 charge). I got the shoes yesterday and they stank. I recall some other complaining about the smell and wondering if it's normal?
Stink like glue?

Because if then, they might be fakes. Post pics. 

He has a receipt from Hibbet. I just broke out my Bred IVs. I guess I haven't worn a IV in awhile. The Breds have a certain aroma to them too, but the Thunder's are a lot stronger. If they're fakes, whoever made them did a real good job because they look like my others.

Last edited:
They look real to me from those pictures. But I have a pair and they don't stink they just have that amazing new sneaker smell so idk what's up

He has a receipt from Hibbet. I just broke out my Bred IVs. I guess I haven't worn a IV in awhile. The Breds have a certain aroma to them too, but the Thunder's are a lot stronger. If they're fakes, whoever made them did a real good job because they look like my others.
They deff look good to me. 

Maybe the dude just wiped his booty hole on them. 

No, it's a strong chemical smell. A little stronger than that new sneaker smell. But I've gone smelling other pairs and it varies.

Oh well. I won another auction on EBay for $174.50, but the dude had $28 shipping. My first auction pair with the smell was $180 and $15 shipping. I hate to pay more than retail but FNL is having issues with my card and I missed out on the NDC restock.

Was fortunate enough to snag these up myself. Can only hope the Lightnings are more than a rumor 
happy.gif

Talked to a cat this morning about making some trades... Dude told me he had some DS Lightnings that he wanted to trade or sell. He just sent me an email with the pics, and they aren't Lightnings, they are Tour Yellows. How can dudes NOT know what they have? haha 8)

I can't stop staring at these.. probably gonna try to pick up another pair eventually.. :pimp: doesn't even cover it.

sorry if this was already discussed, but just saw the thread name. These were a QS? i thought they were GR. They were soo easy to cop

That glue smell has nothing to do with fakes. My cement, cave and thunder 4's all came from retail stores (fl and fa) and all had that strong glue smell

Yeah, there's a strong smell on one of the pair I have.

Finally got my second pair. A little disappointed, FNL wouldn't take my money due to payment issues but I was able to get one pair for $195 and the other for $200, which is less than the $220-$250 reseller rates.

Scooped both these and another pair of 2012 Black Cement 4s from a dude on a FB group I'm in, got both for $375 shipped. He wanted $200 each but hooked me up on the package deal, can't wait to have these in hand and on feet! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom