Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

So I was going to flip these for White Cement 4s this weekend, but every time I look at my pair, it's just too nice to give up. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Ok guys this is now the trade I have on the table: my Thunder 4's & Fire Red 4's plus $100 cash for his Jordan 16/7 CDP Pack. Everything is in DS condition & he still has the original receipt from 08. What do you guys think?

Ok guys this is now the trade I have on the table: my Thunder 4's & Fire Red 4's plus $100 cash for his Jordan 16/7 CDP Pack. Everything is in DS condition & he still has the original receipt from 08. What do you guys think?
Thunder 4s Fire Red 4s and $50 with a hug.

I walked into one of my stores today and still saw these sitting for box price. Glad to know J's are getting a bit easier to cop these days for me.

You must live in Alaska, jk. I never saw these after the 24th in South Florida and Tampa. It's too bad about the lightnings.

I've been looking at this for a good 5 minutes kinda upset thinking the "Lightning" IVs launched but I'm in the wrong forum

Does anyone have a picture COMPARING the two color variations these were released in? My Eastbay pair was matte (very flat) yellow, and some NDC and other sites were bright yellow. Trying to compare the two side by side so i know which pair to pickup, so i have both color releases (I like them both).

After no problems with any of last years IV, the paint chiped on the back of my left shoe after 2 wears. How can the upper be made so well and the **** midsole paint be so awful.

Last edited:
I got offered these thunders for my bred 13s bboth DS. What u guys think is it a Fair trade?
If you're talking about the 2013 bred 13s then yeah that's fair.

Rule #1 should always be: Trade for what you like, period...
That being said, the Thunder IV was a limited general, while the 13 was a straight general release.
JB made a ton more 13s than it did Thunder IVs :nerd:

Last edited:
Rule #1 should always be: Trade for what you like, period...
That being said, the Thunder IV was a limited general, while the 13 was a straight general release.
JB made a ton more 13s than it did Thunder IVs
nerd.gif
i think the 13s were limited release also, but yeah your right they produced more 13s than those 4s
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom