Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Do you think it will sell out within 3 hours or we can just get them after work?

ther gonna be gone quicks! Quicker than any other release this year.
Maybe Concord status!...? 1 reason they could be gone quick or sit a lil might be due 2
tha majority of this release is on line and raffle. My thoughts.

roll.gif
@ "easy cop"
Easy if you have a connect.
These are definitely gonna be raffled.
Raffled for you guys in the states, just a campout in Europe for those who want to.

I'm gonna kick back in my house and attempt to get em' online.

If that fails, then not the end of the world lol. *kanyeshrug*

Most of the stuff I cop is from online anyway with the exception of the HTMs where I had no choice but to camp. -___-

Good luck to you though.

Last edited:
Do you think it will sell out within 3 hours or we can just get them after work?

Instant sell out.

There was a site that was doing pre orders before.

Dunno how it works over your way, but put in the work to get them if you want them.

Easy sure, if you didn't mind paying the ridiculous price for the Thunders when they dropped.
This.  Thunders are ok, but nothing I'd stress myself out to get.

As for the DBs...only reason those get hyped the way they do is because of the market value.  Every single shoe in that series is straight basura to me.  Remove the charity aspect and resale value then see how many people would beast for them.
I like the VIs and IVs regardless. The IIIs are good, one of the three retro+ IIIs that I like. Overall I am not a big fan of that silhouette. I just like the OGs plus the DBs, Black Flips, and Cool Greys

I would hype the ones I like regardless. I dont know how the IXs coming out soon will hold up for a trade. hopefully I can get one of the ones I like

Well back to the Thunder4 talk. Y'all think think its gonna be lk the GMP?
Worse. The GMPs weren't that hard to cop. I could've got two if I had the money, but I couldnt afford one /kanyeshrug.

Besides I wasnt too impressed with tha pack. I wouldve sold the VIIs for sure if I got a pair

Last edited:

Not interested in this colorway, but since the IV is my favorite I try to stay up on any developments. To me, the proportions and shape of that shoe are looking as good as I have seen since 99. Seriously. Compare to the OG, Look at all that wonderful leather making the correct parallel lines on the side, and how tall the space is between the wing tab and the midsole, also, the tongue looks pretty well padded and sloped at the correct angle. No hint of the nasty banana toe really

With that said, what is up with that GIANT HONKING TOE BOX?!?!

What's release date on the Thunders?.. Been waiting so long for a pair and these look good enough to cop.

I'm in. Don't care what I gotta do. Done deal.

omg so much heat in the winter. 2 bad Im not getting these..funds are limited with Christmas right around the corner. and I'm getting the blk/red 4s and xi’s and a pair for my kids. ugggh i want these -________-

The tongue on the shoes in the vid looks big.

And from the way the netting above the toe box is scrunched, he could pull up the tongue another half inch or so.

Do you guys think I can get CDP BC IIIs with these?
Money will be tight around the time. I only want these if I can get a trade for something sick

Last edited:
^^^

Trade value is always in the eye of the beholder. For my taste I would always prefer a decent quality OG color way, to a weird looking retro+, no matter how rare. But some people will crave the limited release shoes too. So my guess is you would be able to find someone willing to give up almost anything for a QS IV, even if that wasn't necessarily a good trade value

Last edited:
Still not sure about these , local spot is being a little ***** and not telling me if they are going to get them or not

i dont understand how you can call these a quick strike when your talking about it comming out.. miss the days when QS where a week maybee even less. closest thing to it where the fliberts/ obsedion this year

Back
Top Bottom