Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Local spot doesn't t want to give me any info yet . Talk about being a little ***** :lol:
. I'm kidding but I really do hope they come through as usual

I'm surprised we don't have more information on these. 23isback has them marked for the 17th which is almost 3 weeks away. Would love to be able to get my hands on a pair.

The info for these probably got out too fast and Nike has probably shut it down so to speak.  Remeber quickstrikes are supposed to be just that, sudden with no to very little warning.  None of the FTLs in AZ know if theyre getting them or not.  Not even HOH.

My mom and pops hook up says they will get them in about 3 weeks, so I put in my order for....

you buying yellow pants too?
sick.gif
Lol, well what should I wear with an all black and yellow shoe, Mr. Runway Police.... I was thinking just a pair of jeans...

Figured this thread would have more pages.

Guess folks aren't beasting for these like I may have though.

:lol: JK.

My 2nd pair now....
Thank you JB...This one's for the good friend...
Do not sleep on this release! :pimp:

PO

Are these going to be as limited as the 9 pack? I pray not my mom and pop has got every shoe in a long time for me except none of the 9 pack.

Yeah, some people in the world still like to match....

I dont care to look like this... Thats on you homie..

how come in some pictures it looks like the linings have a greyish look, but other pics it looks all black? anyone know what i mean loll

^^^^^^^^^ I guess what I should have said was, do we know for certain if these are durabuck or nubuck? nubuck doesnt show that grey lining right?

Back
Top Bottom