Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

^^^^^^^^^ I guess what I should have said was, do we know for certain if these are durabuck or nubuck? nubuck doesnt show that grey lining right?

Nubuck picks up more lint than durabuck, player; see the 2011 Metallic V.
I've actually lint-rolled those ashy Larrys. To their credit, though, I put them thru hell last winter and they still look good.
(Sorry, man... I totally read your post wrong. I read "lint" instead of "lining"... I must still be turned up from last night)

Last edited:
Anyone know how limited these are I hope not like is ego pack **** has giving me a hernia trying to cop the 9 please don't let this be like that.

Brennanizm thanks for reply. But do you know if these will release with durabuck or nubuck? I feel like I've seen pictures with both.

I've seen the photos and videos of the Thunders; one time it looks like Durabuck, the next time it looks like Nubuck... So I'm with you, I have no idea what we're getting with this particular shoe. In my estimation they should give us Cavs quality, considering the QS tag. Though we all know JB doesn't use common sense. They use Common "Cents"

I've seen the photos and videos of the Thunders; one time it looks like Durabuck, the next time it looks like Nubuck... So I'm with you, I have no idea what we're getting with this particular shoe. In my estimation they should give us Cavs quality, considering the QS tag. Though we all know JB doesn't use common sense. They use Common "Cents"
Yea exactly, ive seen two diff versions. real confusing. i guess we'll find out come november 17th.

Yea exactly, ive seen two diff versions. real confusing. i guess we'll find out come november 17th.

It's Nubuck... we don't see Durabuck anymore

It's Nubuck... we don't see Durabuck anymore
Oh okay thanks.  but i thought nubuck doesnt show that grey lining? it looks like some of the pics show them having that grey lining? then others show it without the grey lining.

Last edited:
Its not the synthetic leather Durabuck. It could be a high grade of Nubuck, or a mid or lower grade
of Durabuck. Look at the difference between the OG charcoal 7's, and the 2012's. Old school Durabuck
Used on J's had a shine smooth feel and look. Good example 90 metallic V's,infared VI's and VII Bords.

those ivs in that video are so suspect...the super messed up tongue...the reason you are seeing 2 types of material is because all these early pairs are FAKE..yeah i said it. 

COME AT ME BROS!

You can just do...
You don't have to tell...
I think that's his thing. Seen a couple other threads with the same thing 
mean.gif

Yea I know wut you mean about the different pics. The pics from Marqueesole show the grey cut
lineing. I was hoping for them to be like that but don't think ther gonna be that nice. So the pics with the grey line
lineing R fakes then that settles the case for Marqueesole not being legit. Cuz even the blk/cmnt IV's on
marquee look better than all the official pics of the blk/cmnt IV's. They even have a grey lineing cut.

So, I got the OK to get these this Friday for $265.

Seems fair because I don't think I'll be able to cop because of the beasts.

When I get them in next week, I'll of course post my pics.

:smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom