Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

got in line for tickets for the breds on sunday and my size wasnt available, so i got a ticket for these, not really feeling them from the pics, hopefully they look nice when i pick them up tomorrow. if not im gonna leave them and put that money toward some gucci 1's

These will look good. Please don't get those Gucci 1's. They aren't even worth it. I had them in my hands and I couldn't give them back to the worker fast enough.

Damn did it work for you though?

didnt try to get them from here but i did test the code on the fire red 4s and it worked, it said 25% off all orders so i dont know why thunders and breds would be excluded all means all

Last edited:
didnt try to get them from here but i did test the code on the fire red 4s and it worked, it said 25% off all orders so i dont know why thunders and breds would be excluded all means all
"The earlybird offer excludes Air Jordan XI retro, Thunder and Adidas Consortium as well as any SS13 items.

Cheers

End

"

+ APC, Comme Des Garcons and many other brands...

Last edited:
Perfect time to cop these both for retail and in the aftermarket. For the next couple weeks, all people will care about is the XIs

I've been striking out on releases ever since they did this raffle crap but finally got pick for something :pimp:
Giving this pair to my uncle tho....I still got the 06 pair DS

i chose not to get the breds iv just so I can attempt to get the thunders iv.
does that make me crazy or blind to style?

Last edited:
i chose not to get the breds iv just so I can attempt to get the thunders iv.
does that make me crazy or blind to style?

i mean the thunders are nice but the bred 4s are beautiful. Im not huge on black kicks and passed on the 11s for this reason, but i got 2 pairs of the 4s. It makes me happy to look down at them on my feet, lol. Just a beautiful shoe.

Back
Top Bottom