Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Well..I guess it all depends on how many pairs you have.

XI's will always have value.

Thunder's have a lot of value because they last released in '06 with a retail of $500.

If you have multiple pairs of Bred's I'd do it for Thunders and some extra cash in a heartbeat.  Probably what I am going to do.

Got 2 pairs locked down at Roosevelt. Idk what to do with my 2nd pair. 
tired.gif

Now that I got the XIs I wanted.. time to focus on the Thunders.. will be NDC/Eastbay or bust tho.

Close, if you add in some cash, yes.

Hype kills.  People thinking these gonna drop below $350 on eBay. 
laugh.gif

Good luck. feel like everyone who had to choose between these and 11's went with the 11's. These are a quickstrike and seem to be really good quality 4's are my second favorite to 12's so these are a must cop. Alot of people looking back are gonna be salty they didn't cop these down the road.
Must cop as im a huge 4 fan and didnt have the chance to get these when they first came out. Alot of people forgetting about these caught up in the 11's. Alot of people gonna be salty they didnt try harder to cop these down the road. Although I feel like they will drop below 350.

Got lucky and won the Thunder 4 raffle at my local Foot Locker.  Super stoked, no more stressin this weekend!  I don't know if anyone has been near FNL's website today, but they have a new release method to keep it from crashing.  It is still going on right now, so you may want to check it out so you're ready for the Thunder's on there tomorrow.  Good luck to everyone going after em!

Now that I got the XIs I wanted.. time to focus on the Thunders.. will be NDC/Eastbay or bust tho.
Good to see ya came up on the XI's Jwill!  FNL at both our malls had pairs left over that raffle winners didn't pick up.  The Hibbett's release was insane, cops had their hands full for sure.  FNL is first come first serve for these Thunder's in the morning.  I know it's only 12 degrees out there in the morning, but a 3-4 hr wait will guarantee you a pair at 7 am there tomorrow.

sure they were a ton but the problem was getting to them...just hope i can atleast add these to the cart lol

with some patience you can get the Breds... just check everywhere or wait for the restocks....

Really didnt bother me if i didnt get them because I didnt really want them...have issues with the look and quality...but I want these for sure lol

These are a pass for me in favor of the Bred XIII's. This final month of 2012 and first month of 2013 have been/are going to be wallet killers. lol

Good to see ya came up on the XI's Jwill!  FNL at both our malls had pairs left over that raffle winners didn't pick up.  The Hibbett's release was insane, cops had their hands full for sure.  FNL is first come first serve for these Thunder's in the morning.  I know it's only 12 degrees out there in the morning, but a 3-4 hr wait will guarantee you a pair at 7 am there tomorrow.

ha.. I just sent you a message... Good looking out on the info.. and nice on the thunders.. I might think about camping out.. not sure yet.. I figuered Hibbetts would be crazy.

You ain't stressing for those IV's off of NDC anymore 
laugh.gif

i want these more than the xi's for sure

Im with you here. I already had 2 pairs of '08 breds and got another pair today. Then i bought DS carolinas a few months ago and have almost all the high top colors..... im 11'ed out and IDG a dang anymore.

I liked in '04 when the blk/red 13's were the christmas shoe. they need to do something other than 11s going forward.

Also another question, these limited? as in only in the US?

My homie got a call for 2 pairs today , so I won't be getting my RSVP pair at nike Lv for those out that way.

Got lucky and won the Thunder 4 raffle at my local Foot Locker.  Super stoked, no more stressin this weekend!  I don't know if anyone has been near FNL's website today, but they have a new release method to keep it from crashing.  It is still going on right now, so you may want to check it out so you're ready for the Thunder's on there tomorrow.  Good luck to everyone going after em!

Wait, so this was a new system for releases? I thought the website was just crashing the whole day. I left the FNL page up and refreshing on 2 browsers each on 2 computers, and the site did not load until the afternoon EST and by then only 11 and 14 were left, and I couldn't even checkout with the 11. I was able to add to cart but not even sniff the checkout page. If this was a new system then it is horrible.
I'd actually rather have the site crash because I would at least be able to log into the site. :smh::smh:

Anybody in NJ or NY willing to come to NJ I won 2 thunder raffles in a sz 13 and 14...no reason to get both. Ill be glad to help someone who struck out

im thankful a friend from out of town got won an extra raffle for these and is giving them to me for retail plus shipping and western union fees. ended up being $198 :smokin:smokin:smokin

Back
Top Bottom