Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Just managed to snag a pair off of FNL. Struck out on NDC and Eastbay.

Does anyone know if you receive a order confirmation # from FNL, are you pretty much set or is there a still high chance your order gets cancelled later?

Good luck to everyone out there.

jesus **** finishline. got credit card error like 4 times, gateway timeout a dozen times, now with 20 pending charges on my credit cards smh...

That's the shi I don't liiiike. Swear Finish Line is a gift and a curse to me sometimes. Just hate the fact they hold so much of my $$$$ at times :smh:

dudes, do not give up. I struck out on NDC, Eastbay and freakin' Finishline kept doing that 30 second refresh crap. I was sulking, but noticed my Finishline window stopped refreshing. I check it just now (5:30 pacific time), selected my size, and checked out easy. At the end, it gave the option to protect the order for free w/ Google, which I did. That Google protection had my back last year w/ the Concord XI release on FL. Don't give up!

Does anyone know if you receive a order confirmation # from FNL, are you pretty much set or is there a still high chance your order gets cancelled later?

your not out of the woods with fnl till it ships

This is new ? I can't order off finishline, they won't accept Canadian orders. Went through PayPal and my cc info.

Still chances of cancellation even with order confirmation.

copped on FNL Mobile after getting charged like 4 times...hahaha they better take those charges off, once again NTers with experience from the bred 11's FNL mobile release...shed light

Struck out on NDC/FNL/Eastbay twitter links. Dropped in here and saw the FNL mobile success stories - THANKS FAM!! Hopped over to the mobile site and used my crafty search skills to find the Thunders. After a few 'add to carts' and checkouts, finally got a confirmation. Not holding my breath but will be STOKED if this goes through.

Damn FNL just hooked it up thanks for the "mobile site" and now i have 2 winner circle coupons coming in WINNING!!!

copped on FNL Mobile after getting charged like 4 times...hahaha they better take those charges off, once again NTers with experience from the bred 11's FNL mobile release...shed light

they will refund it i had 7 charges all gone this morning

I feel you man was not in this thread much past 2 days, if I see any pairs floating ill pm u a link.

Thank you brada !! You good ppls !! I almost got through on finish line. I live in Canada which I know they don't ship to, I use my boys NY address. But now they won't even accept CDN funds.

Back
Top Bottom