Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

No, dude. Nothing is safe with FNL until you get a tracking #.

Even Finish Line can suck at that. I ordered 2 pairs of Bred 4's and got a tracking # for one pair one day, and another tracking # for the other pair the next day. What's weird is they ended up being the same tracking # in the end. Guess what, come delivery day, ONE pair of shoes and charges for 2!! I had to call and they said they are going to track me a another pair which I'm sure should be just about gone anyways. :smh:

Yea sad but true..y does it still show fsr??? Just like breds they were up all mornin yesterday. ..I hope ibget these...

if i order one time with paypal and the second time with my cc, will they get cancelled? forgot to use my discount on fnl. 
frown.gif
Nah, I ordered two pairs of the IVs that way last month. Although, I did this in event something was canceled, lucked out and both went through.

Its wild that people with pc's that know nothing about the mobile site are still waiting at the countdown screen and when it does finally load the sizes will be gone............ Too many gimmicks and tricks required to spend $200 these days. 

Damn! thought I struck out when I never saw the link on twitter. By the time I got it off of Niketalk, no sizes were available. Then, the Shoe Gods stepped in. My phone rings. My boy was in finishline and he informed me that finishline had a size 14 and asked me if I wanted them. I said hell yeah! Pics coming when I get them in my hands!

@FinishLine just tweeted "Jordan Thunder IV SZ 9 SOLD OUT"

Guessing they still have other sizes though...makes you wonder how limited was their supply or are they not checking inventory before/during these tweets

they will refund it i had 7 charges all gone this morning
^^ I was charged 5 times yesterday for the 11's and only the charge that went through successfully still remains on my card.  Received my shipping email this morning.  FNL has mostly done right by me, but I can understand the frustration with them.  I hope they continue how they're doing releases especially with the up-to-date tweets about size availability.

FNL finally came through for me....mobile site wouldn't process my card but finally got through the regular site and got 2 pairs for my buddies plus one off NDC for me 
happy.gif
 Overall been a great past 2 days!

I got a confirmation for both of my orders, but one order has the wrong billing last name. auto correct got me :lol:
I dont think it will go through though but I will call and see

I don't understand. Anyone know how to fix this "problem processing your card" error?
im with customer service she is clueless for finish line...lol ive been talking on the phone with her since 5 and still cant get no more orders .. i think they put o a block on all my cards lmfao

Back
Top Bottom