Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Mobile FNL wouldn't let me check out with my cc. Tried with PayPal and it went right through. Not to confident though because of how long it took to order. Will just have to wait and see.

Got a "problem processing your card" but i called FNL customer service and they said that my money is being processed..??????????

I overslept on the NDC drop. :lol:

I HATE Finishline but let's see if my order if fulfilled on there.

one pair for FNL
They had a one pair limit yesterday on the XI's but both my orders already have tracking #'s and I used the same information for both orders, so I ordered 2 of the Thunders and anticipate they'll both be fulfilled.

last time go to m.finishline.com
go to category----> men's shoes----> new arrivals---->select the 4s and your golden...
and your welcome

Fsr 500 shipped...j/p thought this release would be more difficult keep trying on fnl mobile site. That's how I got through 15 mins ago. Gl to all.

There was a problem processing your credit card. Please return to the Billing & Payment page and enter another method of payment. If you feel there has been an error, please contact customer service.

There was a problem processing your credit card. Please return to the Billing & Payment page and enter another method of payment. If you feel there has been an error, please contact customer service.
Go back and re-submit your info, same thing happened to me twice on XI's yday, third time was charm.

Last edited:
Same here, decided to go with FNL and got a "Gateway error" screen after I hit payment submit. Now I'm charged...and no confirmation email.....wtf!? :stoneface:

They had a one pair limit yesterday on the XI's but both my orders already have tracking #'s and I used the same information for both orders, so I ordered 2 of the Thunders and anticipate they'll both be fulfilled.
dude said a couple pages ago that FNL did that, but the tracking #s ended up being for the same 1 package and he had to call to complain and customer service  tried to track him another pair. just saying though

For those who have errors processing their CC's, call your CC company. They put a hold on my card because of suspicious activity aka finishline charging me a million times and cancelling for both XI's and IV's

Back
Top Bottom