Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

just got a 10.5 and an 11 from finishline.com! 2 pairs of the 4's and 2 pairs of 11's yesterday makes finishline.com my official source.

Literally just bought multiple pairs of these like they were team jordans.. yesterday I got lucky AF to get one pair of 11s lol.. weird.. guess there was no hype around these?

last time go to m.finishline.com
go to category----> men's shoes----> new arrivals---->select the 4s and your golden...
and your welcome

I find an easier way to be to get the link to the full site, copy and paste it and change the "www" to "m" - less pages to load and less chances of running into the server timed out page.

The problem with mobile site is that sometimes, it tries to load the full site for some reason and comes up with the timer. I just enter the address again and it will work sometimes. And mobile sites still have that credit card error.

For those with the errors, I would say if you have enough credit cards/credit limit, keep trying.

i dont know how the hell it happened but my WIFE…… MY WIFE, got 3 pairs off eastbay. All confirmed too. But Im returning one so be on the look out for a sz 10.

I GOT 2 Perrrrrrrrs baby. I struck out yesterday and today but looks like my team won the game. Peace out niketalk and MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Easy cop off fnl and a size 8 off the mobile fnl. Where my hang tho????????? Didn't realize til I got home.

Last edited:
I got error...went back resubmitted...wala....order number and confirmation....also im guessinbim good size 11...they tweeted after ibgot done size 9 soldout so my 11 is safe right

i got 3 seperate confirmation numbers for a sz 12. great. how much of hassle will it be to cancel two?
All it takes is patience..

You really got three separate confirmation numbers?  or were two of them errors and one with a confirmation number.  If it is like that then the other two will be refunded and cleared and you will only be charged ONCE.

If you got three separate confirmation numbers call FNL customer service and wait for one to two hours and speak to them about it.

For some reason I kept getting an error or "shopping bag empty" using the mobile finishline site. Odd cause it worked fine yesterday for the breds. Got through on Eastbay though.
wink.gif

NDC never fails... then wife gets through on FL on the frken IPHONE and copps me another one, the hell??? Iphone?!?! :lol:

All it takes is patience..

You really got three separate confirmation numbers?  or were two of them errors and one with a confirmation number.  If it is like that then the other two will be refunded and cleared and you will only be charged ONCE.

If you got three separate confirmation numbers call FNL customer service and wait for one to two hours and speak to them about it.

Ill take one Thedro, don't cancel !!!! Ill pay you PayPal

Last edited:
just got through a second time on FNL. got two 11's. the homie jaymaxx93 hooked it up with that link. thanks again bro

man, just got a pair off eastbay....don't know what happened, clicked add to cart and checked out instantly. This never happens on eastbay :lol:

Back
Top Bottom