Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

I don't know if this is true or not but I heard these 4's will be packaged with a pair of Spizikes. Anyone know anything about that?

I doubt it.

If anything they should be packaged with the lightning 4s.

I wonder if we'll even get these in western Mass.

I'm really praying at least HOH gets them so I don't have to try my luck online.

Video Footage of the 2012 Thunder IV's and 2013 Fire Red V's

Last edited:
A friend that works at FL told me they're getting a IV release in December. He said on there release information the picture has been deleted and it's got TOP SECRET in there instead... No colourway or codes.... Maybe we getting the Thunders in Australia in Dec and USA in Nov.... 

Either way copped x 2

A friend that works at FL told me they're getting a IV release in December. He said on there release information the picture has been deleted and it's got TOP SECRET in there instead... No colourway or codes.... Maybe we getting the Thunders in Australia in Dec and USA in Nov.... 

Either way copped x 2
Lol stop hyping.

Nothing from JB is ever "top secret".

the fire-red v's gotta be fakes.. they ruined the whole midsole. those better not be releasing..

Can't believe they're releasing these the same day as the Olives.

November is going to be murder for me. Thunders on the 17th, Wii-U on the 18th and Bred 4s on the 23rd. Probably gonna pick up some other stuff on Black Friday, too.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Nothing really special about Thunders IMO. Definitely Black/Cements over these. Only reason people are hyped about these is the "limited" label

The tours woulda been way sicker, less hype, easier cop and a much cleaner colorway IMO. Regardless, the thunders are dope, don't need to double up or anything though.

I highly doubt those would be of an "easier" cop since a lot of folks in here wish they would of released those instead.

Yea.... these prolly gonna be the QS.. also hear the lightnings will be a HS

Quit playing with my emotions bro...

:x :wow: :smokin

Either way copped x 2
Yea.... these prolly gonna be the QS.. also hear the lightnings will be a HS
o_O

How much notice do we normally have for a HS? QS is usually a few days/couple weeks right? Sorry for my n00bness.

Back
Top Bottom