Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Well release day is upon us! I have guarantee tickets for Sz12,13,14(Grabbed first for a homie and he got a 13 im going to trade for)

Pair count is already up!

NDC see you in 4.5 hours...
nthat.gif

Steelers colors bro:D  these definitely go with your Steelers jersey if your a fan.....remeber the song Black and Yellow  Black and Yellow Black and Yellow, dunno who sang it or title but you get what i mean:lol:

All reasons to pass lol

If you wear ur kicks, why does it matter what they are worth?

truth! i never understood the point of buying shoes because of the value...i buy shoes only because i like them, and most of these recent release ive copped only because i never got the money back then to get em, I WEAR ALL MY SHOES except the ones i double up on

I want these, who's the best direction to take guys. PM me, TKS

Last edited:
im gonna try ndc but do any miami heads know how hoh or champs in dadeland handle this release? i heard tickets for the breds but didnt hear about these.

I kept reading previously that these were a QuickStrike but are they really? Almost every store has them. I know a guy who can get me a pair that works at finishline, but when i asked him how many pairs they have he said "I really can't tell you that, only secure you a pair in your size".

Are the breds really taking the heat off the thunder 4s? Did Jordan Brand plan it it this way to give a real quickstrike feel to this leaving people upset they slept on the thunder iv's?

I'm real tired today, got up 5am for the 11s chaos online, and since then, haven't slept yet, real busy the whole day. Don't know if I could get up again before 5am to get the thunder...........
mean.gif
Im getting up or at least i plan on getting up lol. Yesterday was a very very busy day for me as well getting up for the bred 11's, seeing my kids perform, etc just family life in general its not a game and i am still up smh. Im about to crash in a bit however my alarm is set so hopefully everything goes smoothly so i can just purchase a pair and then go back to sleep.

Definitely limited local HoH said the got less than 100 pair while they got hundreds of breds

Just because there are less pairs of these than XI's does not mean they are limited. They are a QS but not all that limited. Limited would be the first release of these. That's the real definition of limited, not because a HOH didn't have 100 pair.

Time to go hit these Pittsburgh streets. I ain't missing these. Is pretty much every fnl getting these?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom