Air Jordan Retro Sizing.

I thought I was going crazy for a moment. Another example is my DMP black/red 7s(size 11) are a bit big but my Oly 7s(size 10.5) fit just right! Same with the Oreo VI's. I didnt know to get a size 11 or 10.5. I went with the 11 and they are a bit big. Maybe they are making retro's wider for people with fatter feet. Idk. It seems wierd to me.

how old are you? my feet shrank a whole size in my twenties. my og bred xi were size 10 and they were tight and molded to my foot. my 09 jams are size 9 and they are comfortable, and i can fit in extra full length zoom in them.

how old are you? my feet shrank a whole size in my twenties. my og bred xi were size 10 and they were tight and molded to my foot. my 09 jams are size 9 and they are comfortable, and i can fit in extra full length zoom in them.

Yeah it has ranged...

My 10.5 altitudes feel tight.
My 10 CDP 12's feel great
My 10 CDP 11's feel tight..
My 10 Cements feel roomy...
My 10.5 Cool Greys feel big

I don't get it lol

Yeah it has ranged...

My 10.5 altitudes feel tight.
My 10 CDP 12's feel great
My 10 CDP 11's feel tight..
My 10 Cements feel roomy...
My 10.5 Cool Greys feel big

I don't get it lol

im glad im not the only one who thought that i bought the white and red 6's and the 13's red and white and they are 10.5 but im a 11.5 and they fit fine so i was worried a lil bit too

im glad im not the only one who thought that i bought the white and red 6's and the 13's red and white and they are 10.5 but im a 11.5 and they fit fine so i was worried a lil bit too

I'd rather my shoe be comfortable more than anything else. I can fit 11.5 without too much discomfort

but i rather buy a 12 and it fit a lil roomy. I have a wide foot and 11.5 in JB is perfect length wise

but kinda snug width wise. I buy double cushion socks anyways which helps my kicks fit nice.

I'd rather my shoe be comfortable more than anything else. I can fit 11.5 without too much discomfort

but i rather buy a 12 and it fit a lil roomy. I have a wide foot and 11.5 in JB is perfect length wise

but kinda snug width wise. I buy double cushion socks anyways which helps my kicks fit nice.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

People have been complaining for the longest that JB runs narrow and tight. Now they changed the sizing up a bit.
JB seems to be making their new retros a lil bit wider and 1/4 size longer. I personally like the new sizing for comfort.

yeah true that, it's focused more about the comfort nowadays, just the way I like it.
Right now everything I own is a size 13, anything lower than that size was already gone for the past couple of months.
It actually excites me more for future releases 'coz I don't have to worry about the sizing/etc/ since this is what they're trying to aim for.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

People have been complaining for the longest that JB runs narrow and tight. Now they changed the sizing up a bit.
JB seems to be making their new retros a lil bit wider and 1/4 size longer. I personally like the new sizing for comfort.

yeah true that, it's focused more about the comfort nowadays, just the way I like it.
Right now everything I own is a size 13, anything lower than that size was already gone for the past couple of months.
It actually excites me more for future releases 'coz I don't have to worry about the sizing/etc/ since this is what they're trying to aim for.

having wider feet, i don't have this problem. i've noticed what everyone is saying in this post and do agree. my vi's in the white/vr and oreo colorway fit with a little more room when compared to my black/infared from '00 and carmines. i'm cool with it. the only retro's i have to upsize in are the iv's and xi's due to the shape they make now compared to the og's. i don't know if i'm the only one who has this problem in my size range, which is 11.5.

having wider feet, i don't have this problem. i've noticed what everyone is saying in this post and do agree. my vi's in the white/vr and oreo colorway fit with a little more room when compared to my black/infared from '00 and carmines. i'm cool with it. the only retro's i have to upsize in are the iv's and xi's due to the shape they make now compared to the og's. i don't know if i'm the only one who has this problem in my size range, which is 11.5.

Yeah, I've had similar issues. The retro XII's and VI I had to go a .5 size down, whereas the retro IX fit true. I like my shoes to fit like a glove.

So the XIII's run big? I have narrow feet.

Yeah, I've had similar issues. The retro XII's and VI I had to go a .5 size down, whereas the retro IX fit true. I like my shoes to fit like a glove.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

XIIIs do run a lil big, not enough to size down IMO though. The front of the toe box is a lil wider thanthe average Retro. I felt my CDP XIIIs fit the same as these new XIIIs so I'm not shocked at all.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

XIIIs do run a lil big, not enough to size down IMO though. The front of the toe box is a lil wider thanthe average Retro. I felt my CDP XIIIs fit the same as these new XIIIs so I'm not shocked at all.

Question: I'm normally a size 12, but my connect only has an 11 and a 13 on the CGXI's. Which one should I go for?

Question: I'm normally a size 12, but my connect only has an 11 and a 13 on the CGXI's. Which one should I go for?

Back
Top Bottom