Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

Was walking by a footlocker yesterday and saw a pair on the wall... Went in and the guy said sz 7.5, but he ordered an 8.5 for someone earlier. I had him check 10.5/11 and 10.5 was available. Order in. Paid 193$ after a 3$ fee to get them shipped to store, no tax in my state. Skeptical I get them, but he took my money and I got receipt. Said Friday or Saturday. Was gonna pass on these when I didn't win raffles, but if they were this easy...

B_W7KuRXEAAbOeW.jpg

public school x AJ X via @DetailsEugene 

Picked up my pair yesterday after having them ordered from FL and having them sent to the store. Lets hope some more releases are late being shipped to the stores!

Do these run small, big, or exact? Looking to buy these online but need to know should I buy size 12 or 13. I normally wear a size 12 but lately I'm finding out that some jordans fit me better in a size 13. I like to rock my kicks, so I would like for them to be comfortable for a full days wear. Any and all info is welcome.

Do these run small, big, or exact? Looking to buy these online but need to know should I buy size 12 or 13. I normally wear a size 12 but lately I'm finding out that some jordans fit me better in a size 13. I like to rock my kicks, so I would like for them to be comfortable for a full days wear. Any and all info is welcome.
Not sure which Jordans you're wearing in a size 13 but these definitely feel on the snug side for me. I would likely go up on size instead of sizing down on these.

I would say 13 then, these feel a little snug to me. If they end up being too big then put some force fields in them. If you normally get 13's I would stick with that size for these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom