Air Jordan Retro X "Lady Liberty" (02/14/15 $190)

BOB yes, Lady liberty looks limited to me, homie.
Looks like every HOH location and then some. Granted that is less distributed than BOB but that's hardly limited to me. But I guess that all depends on how you interpret the term. Limited to me was things like Cigar/Champ pack, Frags, Pantone etc.

Last edited:
that material looks nice... glad they raised the price, overproducing and better leather material compared to that plastic ****... that fact that i can easily walk in the following day to cop is a WIN WIN SITUATION...weed out reselling

LETS see how things go with the hares...

Looks like every HOH location and then some. Granted that is less distributed than BOB but that's hardly limited to me. But I guess that all depends on how you interpret the term. Limited to me was things like Cigar/Champ pack, Frags, Pantone etc.
the numbers wont be as low as those you mentioned but also wont be as high as you think...these are the limited Xs for asw as people have been saying for a while...they will not be an easy cop in some places...im in houston so i can put in 30 raffles in one day alone easy and get a few calls if i wanted but everyone is not fortunate enough to have that many chances...ill probably end up with a guaranteed ticket on these sunday, hopefully...

the numbers wont be as low as those you mentioned but also wont be as high as you think...these are the limited Xs for asw as people have been saying for a while...they will not be an easy cop in some places...im in houston so i can put in 30 raffles in one day alone easy and get a few calls if i wanted but everyone is not fortunate enough to have that many chances...ill probably end up with a guaranteed ticket on these sunday, hopefully...
You got a sure shot man..

man i was excited af when i walked in to work yesterday and these and the bulls over broadway came in. Definitely copping the liberties they are so nice in person. Also the bob leather is much much softer than it looks in pics, i was expecting it to be near plastic-esque. Both releases were solid in hand but the NYC theme does it for me since i was born there.

BULLS OVER BROADWAY WILL BE A HYPEBEAST MAGNET 

they'll be more Sought after the the Lady's - Being All Red

They'll both sell out regardless, you have the LLs which are that "L" word, then you have the BoBs which are a red base shoe

Back
Top Bottom