[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nike tweeted that these are going to be $170 
mean.gif

Last edited:
crazy 
mean.gif
 im gonna be steppin away from jays next year not gonna be buying as much as i did this year 

That $10 increase is crazy...smh....but do anybody find it strange that there's not a lot of early pics, review vids or early pairs floating around and we're a week away from RD

I remember my mom bought me the Charcoal IX's a couple weeks before the Xs were released. We couldn't afford for me to have multiple Jordans so we asked if we could return the 9s for the 10's. I was so happy when i had em.

Another note, when Mike wore the black Xs in the playoffs, I took a Sharpie to the right and painted that thing black lol It looked horrible.

I still have the OG retros VNDS so i wont be buying these......$170 is ridiculous anyway.

Last edited:

lol thats not news .... its been talked about for a while now that they were raising the price at the end of the year to $170
Well considering that these were previously listed on Nike's calendar at $160 and now changed today to $170, I'd say that's (bad) news.

Last edited:
Hopefully the price increase will scare away tons of people from buying jordans for the rest of the year..... :lol:

$170? they better damn well fix that squeaking problem on the 05 retros.....but these will be copped. Should be an easy cop if it's a GR. The majority or norm now is most goes crazy for DBs, elements or thermal weather colorways over a classic looking OG colorway....besides one of the reasons why i'll be copping is because they remind me of this golden moment of MJ,

Back
Top Bottom