[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
if they called them joints doernbechers i bet yall talking ish would eat em up! Jordan heads buy any 1-13 pair regardless what the colorway is nowadays 
mean.gif

if they called them joints doernbechers i bet yall talking ish would eat em up! Jordan heads buy any 1-13 pair regardless what the colorway is nowadays 
mean.gif
 Doernbechers AKA the Beast magnets. Still ugly and not gonna buy them.

Picked up My DS pair for 180 today. Its pretty hard finding a pair under 220-250 but 180 is a steal especially for an 8.5. Saw this post on craigslist, he wanted 200 so I jumped on the deal. Called him to feel him out and he said he would do 190 for a local meet up.  Apparently dude needed a winter coat lol, so I knew he would take any cash I offered. After that I knew I could get away with 180. The dude was trying his hand at reselling and failed hard. He said "I was surprised that I couldn't get 250, I guess no one wears a sz 8.5". I just laughed did my legit check, and fled the scene of the crime,

All in all I cant complain about the shoe. They seemsed to have fixed the flaws in the Chicagos. These are a little less narrow and aren't as difficult to put on. All they need are a toe cap. Someone really needs to create one to slap on to these. Like the iron on Pigeon for the purple pigeon Sbs.

Picked up My DS pair for 180 today. Its pretty hard finding a pair under 220-250 but 180 is a steal especially for an 8.5. Saw this post on craigslist, he wanted 200 so I jumped on the deal. Called him to feel him out and he said he would do 190 for a local meet up.  Apparently dude needed a winter coat lol, so I knew he would take any cash I offered. After that I knew I could get away with 180. The dude was trying his hand at reselling and failed hard. He said "I was surprised that I couldn't get 250, I guess no one wears a sz 8.5". I just laughed did my legit check, and fled the scene of the crime,

All in all I cant complain about the shoe. They seemsed to have fixed the flaws in the Chicagos. These are a little less narrow and aren't as difficult to put on. All they need are a toe cap. Someone really needs to create one to slap on to these. Like the iron on Pigeon for the purple pigeon Sbs.
Lucky you, congrats on the cop, maybe if I checked Craigslist I might've found that pair 
laugh.gif
. Picked up mine from the post office today. I've seen other people wearing them, but in my hands these are just glorious to me.

I got the same shoe, do you know exactly why in this version of the shoe the Jumpman logo in the back is facing left instead of right? I've seen another version in which the left pair has the jumpman facing right and in the right pair the jumpman facing left.

I got the same shoe, do you know exactly why in this version of the shoe the Jumpman logo in the back is facing left instead of right? I've seen another version in which the left pair has the jumpman facing right and in the right pair the jumpman facing left.
Jb tends to flip jumpans with each version

Both Jumpman logos should be facing to the right as you look at them.

If yours are not, then you either have a pair of '94 OGs or fakes.

Yah i have the 94 OG'S. (see pics)

But like i said, there's also another version in which the jumpmans are facing each other.

You can see it in this video at 1:15:

Back
Top Bottom