[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
These don't seem as available as I originally thought they would be. Hearing some lower expected quantities that stores are receiving. Will be interesting.

Based on FTL release calendar these are far from a GR.......demand shouldn't be that heavy, but who's knows with Jordan's these days.....don't sleep on these!

As I said awhile ago, these are a GR...
And a little over 300K were produced.
My buddy has a boutique, and that info came directly from his Rep.
I also chatted with an Eastbay rep earlier, and he also said this is a GR.
FWIW
:nerd:

FWIW
nerd.gif
then they must be allocated weird, i know of stores that have received far less than they normally do for a GR.

FWIW
:nerd:

then they must be allocated weird, i know of stores that have received far less than they normally do for a GR.

I agree... I also talked to a mgr of a local spot which ONLY gets the heavy GRs, and they received the Steels

The last 3 Jordan drops have been allocated weird so guess it wouldn't surprise me......

These don't seem as available as I originally thought they would be. Hearing some lower expected quantities that stores are receiving. Will be interesting.

A champs near me said they never got any and usually get a shipment a month ahead on releases like this. They don't know if they will get any at all.

Weird how none of my local FTL's or FA's is getting these..... weird allocation

FTL is changing/has changed its system.
Looks like if you order online, then you have a chance to get the GC emailed to which can be stacked.
If you purchase in-store, you get the reward printed on a coupon that is not stackable and not active on the date of current purchase. Doesn't have a pin and its been verified by many members that it cant be stacked.

They started the printing of the reward on your receipt back in February and never told anyone, as they very slowly quit mailing the cards. But there's a way around that whole system as well, that is not cheating, without needing anyone to do you a favor. Mine are brought by the mailman regardless of online or in store.

Also, there are very few FTL/HoH in store coupons that actually have a stop in the computer for restrictions. Expiration dates and minimum purchases are always enforced, but enforcement of the other restrictions are almost 100% dependent on the employee, and not the system.

I'm really not sure how well these will do because it's a very easy matching colorway to go with outfits. At the same time it's not a flashy hi-top sneaker. I'm guessing these will be sitting all morning and then sold out by 10PM or next morning.

Sellout instantly, anything Jordan brand is being bought quickly by resellers hoping to turn a profit.  Be prepared and have a few backup options on getting them.

Yeah. The height of these will be $230 shipped. Anything more than that is flatout robbery.

I doubt these will sell out by Monday since the last batch of 10's sat

Exactly what I was saying. Agreed.

Doubt it out here in Jersey.  NY'ers flock out here because they're not trying to pay the 8.875%  And everyone else will run to NY because they get a fairly decent amount of pairs.

Good thing I don't live in the tri-state area. Phew.

Nobody will be camping for these. Cats will probably start showing up 30 mins before the store opening. I think it'll be that type of deal.

I checked the #s for most of the local FTL in my district and they are receiving about half the pairs they got for the FR 5s and FR 3s. I do think however more pairs will be allocated to everywhere else like boutiques as well as NBA store, ****'ssporting goods, MC Sports etc. We'll see come release day though. 

These are pretty plain but i like that about them they will pretty much go with anything and would be a good everyday shoe. Still on the fence might be a game time decision. to many releases i want coming up.

I'm assuming surprised in a good way, right? Does the leather compare to the leather on any recent jordan releases?
I wouldn't be surprised if it was quality similar to the WC IIIs that released this year of the FR IIIs. If the tumble leather is pretty good then we can know what to expect for the Laney Vs of anyone is gonna cop them

For my LA heads

HOH LA will be handing out tickets for guaranteed pairs (no raffle) on Wednesday & Thursday starting at 10:00AM.

They started the printing of the reward on your receipt back in February and never told anyone, as they very slowly quit mailing the cards. But there's a way around that whole system as well, that is not cheating, without needing anyone to do you a favor. Mine are brought by the mailman regardless of online or in store.

Also, there are very few FTL/HoH in store coupons that actually have a stop in the computer for restrictions. Expiration dates and minimum purchases are always enforced, but enforcement of the other restrictions are almost 100% dependent on the employee, and not the system.

They didn't stop mailing cards. I just got three two weeks ago.

I hate the receipt ones, because I end up forgetting about them. I just let one expire a couple of days ago. I would have gotten some socks or something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom