[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My local FNL has 14 pairs so I'm just torn on trying to cop online or just going to try my luck in person.....

It seems like JB is trying to manipulate this release with weird allotments to get that holiday buzz going, hopefully it runs pretty smooth for those that want them though. 

No, simply put, X's aren't that popular in compared to other models !-XIII JB doesn't want sneakers to sit on shelves like they used to for $99.

So when they release II's and X's they release them in limited numbers...IX's are like that also.

They'd rather have people scrambling for them, then people running up here saying they flopped. People scrambling for them just builds up more hype for their next release(Laney's)

One thing you should always remember:
If a 12.5 and a 13.5 are available in a Retro, THERE ARE A TON OF THEM.
And these are available in those sizes.
No need to trip...
Relax.

:nerd:

New Rules

That doesn't work anymore

Just like once upon a time you could say if they had GS sizes they would be plentiful

Last edited:
Me and a female friend went to a modells in Brooklyn. I dunno how many tickets they had but when we showed up we had to be about 20th in line. By the time we got to the front I grabbed an 11 since the 11.5 was gone and she grabbed the last 7. And there was a gang of people behind us. Maybe 60-80 people. Then only reason why she got her size because some kids tried to use school id and were too young. These are limited. Maybe people have false hope but y'all go through this every release. Honestly if y'all want the kicks that bad, you know eBay will have em, mom pops will have em and etc. but if you wanted em for retail just do what I did and line up. I know some of us got lives and jobs. I barely got there. They gave out tickets around 5:50. Some younger adults were out there since 2pm. Who has 3 hours to waste. Thank god they give em out 6 so I can go to work and go to the gym and you know live my ******g life lol

Reseller got hooked up from their connect to early pairs, they're selling for 220 in my group and no one is buying. Either they're waiting for Saturday or they're saving for better release. There's guys that selling their RSVP for Saturday too. No one bite yet, so Maybe it's just my area, but there's not much demand for these.

Last edited:
One thing you should always remember:
If a 12.5 and a 13.5 are available in a Retro, THERE ARE A TON OF THEM.
And these are available in those sizes.
No need to trip...
Relax.
nerd.gif
Not so entirely true.  People will buy out of their sizes to trade or flip in other sizes.  But, hopefull there will be a decent amount of 13's sitting around tomorrow morning when I go to the morning roll call.

Stores didnt even get there kids sizes yet... Wtf is going in with this release. Hope laneys arnt like this
Theres nothing going on with this release. These are 10's. Jordan brand doesnt release 10's in large numbers because it isnt a popular numbered jordan like say the 3's or 5's. This is a GR but if they released these in grape or fire red numbers they would sit in stores forever. You can release hundreds of thousands of grapes or laneys and they will still sell out eventually. You release a whole lot of 10's no matter what the coloway, they will sit on shelves. So they limit the supply since there isnt much demand. Thats why the olive 9's were in short supply last year because last time they released they hit sales racks so they just shorten the supply

You release a whole lot of 10's no matter what the coloway, they will sit on shelves...
Don't think so, now days everything retro OG colorway's will sale, sooner or later. 

Im not saying they wont sellout if released in large numbers, eventually they will, but i doubt they want these to take days to sell like fire red 3's. Jordan brand seems to like 1st day sellout. If these released in fire red 3 or 5 number they would sit a few days so they have to make them a lil limited. You shouldnt have a hard time grabbing a pair like bel airs though. Thats why i cant say OG everything sells out because we have seen OG colorways sit even in this reseller age.

Last edited:
Me and a female friend went to a modells in Brooklyn. I dunno how many tickets they had but when we showed up we had to be about 20th in line. By the time we got to the front I grabbed an 11 since the 11.5 was gone and she grabbed the last 7. And there was a gang of people behind us. Maybe 60-80 people. Then only reason why she got her size because some kids tried to use school id and were too young. These are limited. Maybe people have false hope but y'all go through this every release. Honestly if y'all want the kicks that bad, you know eBay will have em, mom pops will have em and etc. but if you wanted em for retail just do what I did and line up. I know some of us got lives and jobs. I barely got there. They gave out tickets around 5:50. Some younger adults were out there since 2pm. Who has 3 hours to waste. Thank god they give em out 6 so I can go to work and go to the gym and you know live my ******g life lol
intresting but i wonder how many did 34 street have or did they give out tickets

anyone get rsvp calls from Topanga mall (westfield mall) HOH, Champs, Finishline etc yet?

Steel X last retroed 2005... The one on the right. Had that pebble/tumble leather.

I hear the new ones are gonna have a yellow jumpman. I'm good with mine. they are still fairly new and super comfy.
Damn, homie! I still got mine from 05', UNC (Felton 05"), Red/Lt. Grey & Linen. They still holding up pretty good. I'm still thinking about copping them tomorrow.

Last edited:
friend of mine got me a pair early with an employee discount! finally some luck!

and by early i mean like i don't have to go stand in line for it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom