Air Jordan Retro XI (11) Silver Anniversary Sample (via: KixandtheCity.com)

New pics make these look a little more intriguing. Still though, no jumpman, no deal. I'll wait for the Concords and/or CGs.

I want em' but not for 330...I need more info, bout to hit up the only place that sells quickstrike in the city

nobody knows the retail on these? those pics on the other thread comparing the fakes are crazy... can't believe how close fakes are getting to the real stuff

got my order from marquee sole, not happy.....looks like i got B grades or high quality fakes. check the fake Anniversay XI thread for pics.

got mine from marquee sole too NO LABEL on JB box. NO tissue paper either. They were wraped in a bag. IDUNNO??? any thoughts???

Like others, got mine from marqueesole.  From the pictures that people have been posting - looks exactly like what I got.  IMO I got what I signed up for - Early production samples....I'm probably not going to return it - but like the others, I will not be buying from these early (marquee, promo, etc.) sites.

Originally Posted by h3at23
drooling_homer-712749.gif.png

i refuse to buy right now from anyone given all the fakes and how close the fakes look to the real thing. i'll wait until the retail release

So did these drop any where 2day? Impossible to find round my way. I searched all morning. Any UPDATES? Please post

Any info on a release date for these???????????? Also for those that have tried these on, how do they feel?? Are they more comfortable than the space jams???

Back
Top Bottom