Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

^^^ Nice
pimp.gif

Well much like Cool Grey's in 2010, the only shoe purchase I'm looking at in 2011 (besides the customary 3 pairs of New Balance 993's) will be the Concords and the XI I.E. Lows that are dropping...I've settled into my semi-retirement very well...Though I will be breaking my 5 pair per year rule as I'm thinking I'll end up around the 8 pair mark with multiples of these and the XI I.E.'s...

Well much like Cool Grey's in 2010, the only shoe purchase I'm looking at in 2011 (besides the customary 3 pairs of New Balance 993's) will be the Concords and the XI I.E. Lows that are dropping...I've settled into my semi-retirement very well...Though I will be breaking my 5 pair per year rule as I'm thinking I'll end up around the 8 pair mark with multiples of these and the XI I.E.'s...

Ice blue sole or bust.

In other news, I have a whole year to come up with a swoosh account.
happy.gif

Ice blue sole or bust.

In other news, I have a whole year to come up with a swoosh account.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Originally Posted by majicmarc17

Here's Tom Cruise wearing the suspected 2011 Concords... the bottom is tinted blue... these will be copped x3...
d5f261e62f386ed7f0bafe26546760cb489d6048_r.jpg

Those are not concords, they're DMPs.... This first popped up in the celebrity thread
i was thinking the same thing, but can't see the logo in those pix
can't judge

if hes wearing early 2000 retro, he must keeping his kix real clean

btw, just found out he maybe a sneakerhead too~ seem him wearing various basketball sneakers the other days on celebrity thread~ he worn lebron VII last  year

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Originally Posted by majicmarc17

Here's Tom Cruise wearing the suspected 2011 Concords... the bottom is tinted blue... these will be copped x3...
d5f261e62f386ed7f0bafe26546760cb489d6048_r.jpg

Those are not concords, they're DMPs.... This first popped up in the celebrity thread
i was thinking the same thing, but can't see the logo in those pix
can't judge

if hes wearing early 2000 retro, he must keeping his kix real clean

btw, just found out he maybe a sneakerhead too~ seem him wearing various basketball sneakers the other days on celebrity thread~ he worn lebron VII last  year

these are fire, black and reds are my favorite but these are always amazing looking and so clean

these are fire, black and reds are my favorite but these are always amazing looking and so clean

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Ice blue sole or bust.

happy.gif
My sentimentalities exactly, b.

*humps crack between couch cushion*

"Ahhh girl... you gettin' it now!!*

*scathes tip*

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom