Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hope its not a pack

Hopefully not.  If so, the quality is gonna suckkk

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by riddla713

i think jb should drop the concord xi's in the summertime around late june early july and make the columbia xi's the dec 23rd 2011 reelease. the concords are more of a summertime shoe and they will still sell out if you drop both shoes on the same day, so imo, the sooner they drop the better.

wishful thinking.

and your logic is straight sesame street bun.

Concords are more of a summer season shoe in lieu of the columbias, which are a predominantly white shoe?

Wow.

You must be onto something... and i'm gonna find out. Honey comb hide out.

i never said the columbias werent a summertime shoe, i just said the concords are. half of nt wont even pull there cool greys out of the box until may or june because of the weather in their state so my statement made plenty of sense, not sesame seeds dumbphucc. if your looking to pic fights you should do it i person not behind a keyboard and a computer monitor
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by riddla713

i think jb should drop the concord xi's in the summertime around late june early july and make the columbia xi's the dec 23rd 2011 reelease. the concords are more of a summertime shoe and they will still sell out if you drop both shoes on the same day, so imo, the sooner they drop the better.

wishful thinking.

and your logic is straight sesame street bun.

Concords are more of a summer season shoe in lieu of the columbias, which are a predominantly white shoe?

Wow.

You must be onto something... and i'm gonna find out. Honey comb hide out.

i never said the columbias werent a summertime shoe, i just said the concords are. half of nt wont even pull there cool greys out of the box until may or june because of the weather in their state so my statement made plenty of sense, not sesame seeds dumbphucc. if your looking to pic fights you should do it i person not behind a keyboard and a computer monitor
roll.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

cant wait for these my dmp's mesh is real dirty i dont even like to wear them anymore.

You can easily make the mesh look brand new.
There is a bleach pen that I used on my concords that made them look REALLY good compared to how I got them. I'm just waiting on some seaglow to repair the yellow on the bottom some.
pimp.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

found this shirt that I was digging

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

cant wait for these my dmp's mesh is real dirty i dont even like to wear them anymore.

You can easily make the mesh look brand new.
There is a bleach pen that I used on my concords that made them look REALLY good compared to how I got them. I'm just waiting on some seaglow to repair the yellow on the bottom some.
pimp.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

found this shirt that I was digging

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

If you were around in the 90's you would understand
smile.gif

The elitism is unbearable in these threads sometimes.... Anyway, I'll be in the Marine Corps by the time these come out. Anyone in the military, how do you go about getting hard to get releases? Are you kinda forced to buy them early or pay reseller prices after the fact?

What's so elite about what I said?? Dude asked whats so special about the Columbia XI's and I simply stated pretty much alll I could say to make him understand! The tender age of most of the nters these days is whats most unbearable!

All I'm saying is if you wanted Columbias get the anniversary Xi's and throw a jumpman sign. It'll be better quality then these that come out

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

If you were around in the 90's you would understand
smile.gif

The elitism is unbearable in these threads sometimes.... Anyway, I'll be in the Marine Corps by the time these come out. Anyone in the military, how do you go about getting hard to get releases? Are you kinda forced to buy them early or pay reseller prices after the fact?

What's so elite about what I said?? Dude asked whats so special about the Columbia XI's and I simply stated pretty much alll I could say to make him understand! The tender age of most of the nters these days is whats most unbearable!

All I'm saying is if you wanted Columbias get the anniversary Xi's and throw a jumpman sign. It'll be better quality then these that come out

Maybe it would be better if it released in a pack. Pack cost $310 (I think that was based on his ppg avg?) versus $175 per for the Retro 11 by itself

Maybe it would be better if it released in a pack. Pack cost $310 (I think that was based on his ppg avg?) versus $175 per for the Retro 11 by itself

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

ya but you have an option on what shoe to get... so 175>310.... look at the CDP where people were forced to get another shoe they didnt want...

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

ya but you have an option on what shoe to get... so 175>310.... look at the CDP where people were forced to get another shoe they didnt want...

Back
Top Bottom