Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Geez.....I hope the Masters didn't pull another Concords.  These should not have been this hard. That or JB has dropped production.
Stop. Comparing the Masters to the Concord release is silly. Seems like most people managed to get these Frenchies, and IMO the demand for these wasn't that unexpected, it's a 12, and this French Blue cw hasn't released in 13 years.

Last edited:
These gotta restock... Especially if the Masters, OG 4s and Maroons restocked...

The masters didn't really restock. At least not in a large publicly announced way. They kinda snuck a ninja restock out there but hardly a true restock like the cements or maroons.

nerd.gif

Got'em!!! Check me out... On the way to the mall I realized I forgot my coupon. Cue my daughter for the save, she sent me a pic of the receipt coupon and the manager at FL was like if it scans no problem. That's why I bang with that FL and not the Facebook FL.

View media item 1977070

Strike out on snkrs, maybe because they sold them early for those who got cancelled on the masters.

Someone claimed these would be harder and less pairs than the masters

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Reminds me of that YouTube fraud A Sneaker Life. Said these would be much harder to get :lol:

After striking out on the masters & having to pay resale for those, I'm really pumped that I got thru for these on SNKRS.

It's crazy the amount of hype the 12s have been receiving this year

I had to pull the trigger on resale. 275 shipped. I could have waited for the hype to go down but I promised my son I would get it for his birthday..lol. 

So I knew I copped a pair from SNKRS, got conf email and everything. But I have 2 diff accounts I use...didn't notice that the device I saw "Got Em" on was signed in to a different email than the one I got the confirmation email on. Never saw got em on the other account...turns out I got through on both accounts. Now here's to hoping I don't get both cancelled since it's the same address. Be nice if one got cancelled and I get guaranteed flus

Edited my post and added them

In case though, both are the same product number 53265113

Repped

Happy to be reunited with these I sold my 04 pair like a fool for d low. My youngin is killin me 4 a pair. Gotta take care of em.

HRkXzHXTebqo5Grhw1Qx6V-beeonbCRMWV-que79bYi__dRyFq8EvHXzcImUf-0wT5nKSaF_o31hjVW-So8GuVfoJRZLycshoIrkZyDWf7bIHXTi1PpiGXRNNjrsbm6NQcd5AYQOdJSJl8b9TjpQrXlgqbsvO_WK6LeY8L3G8bC7MBBeopo6oYBq3Jo3ZEuqNc6_urku3XM8TARS3dggkH2FiFnGPYIS2ki1Ewh3ItNGaHHRt6hPPiPA3_g00wSKDKu0V-bXm5CcUXNZfvuFU6Y9tEie4ZqDwm9EgTe3046ZqPPuf5GK0upWisCcgl-ZoZ87TUAPIVzb8ITzPWgi7LiBh7dlrGV3TOxYpWdftgRGnr-l745leYi_mgpKYY0WKQOA3rp1f3DPRTYFp-K0Eueg-qRXBERxb_mOZM6LGHpKaQocALTFfj1eHTfIh767Ybn9FXCQQc8EKE3zW4whGWgcw5JheBjkzUehKq45UQkBiGbIkDcfkY1vHj-xeEM_29CyWMF3ZsDcKNjKK9G0XTSSdDRRBrHz4FoNRAoHrIjBA7DVFT0R7AtfmBIjsQQyujno=w1242-h1518-no

Guess I'm part of tha big foot crew now cuz I throw my Forcefields in these bad boys and they feel great! Unless I get a trade I will be forced to be BigFoot, ftw. :smile:

I still want these I'll be calling EB Monday morning to try and lock down a pair, if not my Wings pair will have to do because I refuse to pay resell on these.

[size=16pt]Don't forget to try and call for a phone order on Monday morning on EB and FTL. [/size]

Eastbay 1-800-826-2205 item # (Men) 30690113 (GS) 53265113

Footlocker 1-800-991-6815 item # (Men)30690113 (GS) 53265113
NT MVP right here... My man stays putting in work. If I ever run into you in SD, Jamba Juice on me for sure.

Back
Top Bottom