Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Had a couple of airballs, but was able to scoop up my 10.5. Now off to the flu games.

I didn't get the French Blue 12's like I wanted, but I got the Wings. Guess I'll deal with it. Still on the look out for a size 8.5 in the French Blue.

[size=16pt]Don't forget to try and call for a phone order on Monday morning on EB and FTL. [/size]

Eastbay 1-800-826-2205 item # (Men) 30690113 (GS) 53265113

Footlocker 1-800-991-6815 item # (Men)30690113 (GS) 53265113
NT MVP right here... My man stays putting in work. If I ever run into you in SD, Jamba Juice on me for sure.

This! Jamba and a California burrito... On us!

Walked in to Jimmy Jazz at the local mall and heard the girl on the phone say:

"Thanks for calling Jimmy Jazz the French Blue 12s are sold out how may I help you?"

She hung up after that without saying a word. More limited than I expected.

Glad I got em online. Redeemed from the L I took on the Wings

Last edited:
NT MVP right here... My man stays putting in work. If I ever run into you in SD, Jamba Juice on me for sure.
Thanks fam. Jamba Juice on me :wink:

You guys are making me really hungry for a California burrito and Jamba Juice :lol:

but, if you make it down to SD, I'll treat you both to some great California burrito's and Jamba Juice.

You guys are making me really hungry for a California burrito and Jamba Juice :lol:

but, if you make it down to SD, I'll treat you both to some great California burrito's and Jamba Juice.

Bruh...u ever been to Bennys taco shop in golden hills....i have to say i think they use the best carne asada ever...try it. You wont regret it. Ive been going there since 1994 and they haven't changed...best in sd

Last edited:
Bruh...u ever been to Bennys taco shop in golden hills....i have to say i think they use the best carne asada ever...try it. You wont regret it.
A few years ago. I usually go to Don Pedro's in Chula Vista.

Congrats to all who copped today :nthat:

You guys are making me hungry I miss the California burritos, might have to hit up Chipotle tonight or sumthin.

I'm in SD every now and then... I live in Murrieta and work in Escondido. What's the bomb burrito spot?

[size=16pt]Don't forget to try and call for a phone order on Monday morning on EB and FTL. [/size]

Eastbay 1-800-826-2205 item # (Men) 30690113 (GS) 53265113

Footlocker 1-800-991-6815 item # (Men)30690113 (GS) 53265113

babyJs23 is lowkey the greatest hero in this thread. In a sea of arguments and rage he was the only one who stayed on task. :smokin

Last edited:
Imma have to try that spot Don pedros in Chula.
Straight up though....@babyJs23 repped bro. We all appreciate your help.

Last edited:
anyones pairs come with any bad flaws? my bro picked mine up from champs but still aint home yet to see if there are any flaws

Messed up my 04s in about 2 years. Swore to myself if JB ever re-released these i would double up. 2015 comes and i get a job at Nike and i find out these are dropping in 2016. And im like YESSSS!!! Swoosh, discount and all im like its about to go down. 2016 comes and the SNKR APP is in full effect and no new releases are on swoosh. theyve sold out everwhere. DAMN bro DAMN

Right when I decide to come back from retirement because JB is dropping heat. So far ive missed Maroons, WC4, French and Wings. Guess ill just stay retired

Last edited:
Would a XI low Citrus DS be a good trade for a the French Blue 12's?
m seeing ppl say its softer. To me my masters feel softer. The French blues feel way better made tho. More tts fit as well. My masters feel much tighter and smaller for some reason. Smaller than any Jordan size 10 I own. I'm def feeling these fb boys better. A lot better quality. Idk. Just my opinion.

Messed up my 04s in about 2 years. Swore to myself if JB ever re-released these i would double up. 2015 comes and i get a job at Nike and i find out these are dropping in 2016. And im like YESSSS!!! Swoosh, discount and all im like its about to go down. 2016 comes and the SNKR APP is in full effect and no new releases are on swoosh. theyve sold out everwhere. DAMN bro DAMN

Right when I decide to come back from retirement because JB is dropping heat. So far ive missed Maroons, WC4, French and Wings. Guess ill just stay retired
Yep, Nike knows Jordan will sell out, so they eliminated the swoosh discount and the 20% -15% code discounts as well with the SNKR APP.

The uppers leather is alright, nothing special. However the white is a off white . [emoji]128544[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom