Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

My only gripe wit my pairs is this oversized box. They even put a spacer in it so the kicks don't slide around lol

Very nice
Everybody who copped feel like me 3 weeks ago
When nike redeemed themselves for my cancelled masters
But now they slipped up and I copped another fb pair on the snkrs app

Extra 10.5 if you air balled

Very nice
Everybody who copped feel like me 3 weeks ago
When nike redeemed themselves for my cancelled masters
But now they slipped up and I copped another fb pair on the snkrs app

Extra 10.5 if you air balled

Pm 'd you ... Thanks

I still want these I'll be calling EB Monday morning to try and lock down a pair, if not my Wings pair will have to do because I refuse to pay resell on these.
I agree with you, but I might have to pay resell or trade for them.

After 2 hours I ended up getting 3 pairs. I am going to trade one to my buddy fpr his ds Toro 4s. I'll probably end up selling the red to offset the cost of my pair a bit.

My only gripe wit my pairs is this oversized box. They even put a spacer in it so the kicks don't slide around lol

Maybe because I have a 10, my box is fine. I think if you have a 10.5 on up they're putting them in the same box they use for 13 and 14's

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Just got shipping confirmation from FinishLine. Huge shout to homie who posted the back door link. [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Definitely like the convenience of the snkrs app with the set it and forget it type deal. Copped 15 minutes after it was released.

Just left southland mall 10mins ago. Managed to swoop my son a pair at footlocker. I glanced at the shiekh raffle list and not very many names were crossed out. Call them up see it's worry anyone's time.

Just received the shipping confirmation and tracking from finishline.com for my cousin's pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom