Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I dont care why nike did this reserve plus code and i really dont care... I dont care that  they canceled my order, it wont push me to that wasteland known as the FTL family ... All im caring about is saving money and having my shoes early
happy.gif

I dont care why nike did this reserve plus code and i really dont care... I dont care that  they canceled my order, it wont push me to that wasteland known as the FTL family ... All im caring about is saving money and having my shoes early :D
Getting them early is probably the best deal. Rock the joints ASAP

The production numbers for these have to be high for Nike to be reserving pairs.
Not really. Let's just say for arguments sake they made as many these as they did masters... They could simply be using the same stock but grabbing reserved pairs from there. The stock still out weighs the cancellation reserve pairs ofcourse. I haven't checked my local spots to see what allocation is like so I have no idea if these are more available.

These 12 threads need @vampire xtc!!

That's nonsense. They are just trying to increase customers loyalty. Customer says "$*** Nike.com cancelled my order I'm never using them anymore I'll just stick to FL, FNL etc.. O $*** I just got early access plus 20% off for the new release." Its a simple yet effective business tactic. You should know by now Nike's availability has nothing to do with the overall market. There's no correlation at all.
When was the last time you see Nike reserving pairs because of a cancelled order on the previous release?

That's nonsense. They are just trying to increase customers loyalty. Customer says "$*** Nike.com cancelled my order I'm never using them anymore I'll just stick to FL, FNL etc.. O $*** I just got early access plus 20% off for the new release." Its a simple yet effective business tactic. You should know by now Nike's availability has nothing to do with the overall market. There's no correlation at all.
When was the last time you see Nike reserving pairs because of a cancelled order on the previous release?
You really seem to be the only person caring about this, a few pages back you were whining about this... Let it go already

You really seem to be the only person caring about this, a few pages back you were whining about this... Let it go already
It's not whining, I'm trying to make sense of both releases because when has this happened before "The Master" 12 release. If they reserving pairs it means they must have an abundance of this shoe is what 'm getting from it.

??? Bro that could just be a new procedure. Nike.com is constantly changing their procedures while riding this new "sneakerhead craze". Its called innovation. All successful company's spend tons of revenue on it.

Last edited:
It's not whining, I'm trying to make sense of both releases because when has this happened before "The Master" 12 release. If they reserving pairs it means they must have an abundance of this shoe is what 'm getting from it.
It's simple good business practice from nike. How hard is that to comprehend? Ppl would constantly contact Nike for compensation when an order got cancelled. To combat that they are doing this. Someone here mentioned they did something similar for the Kobe htm I believe

Last edited:
For those getting week early I wonder what resale prices will be next Friday.......

??? Bro that could just be a new procedure. Nike.com is constantly changing their procedures while riding this new "sneakerhead craze". Its called innovation. All successful company's spend tons of revenue on it.
Ok, but the original statement was that Nike probably has more pairs of these than they had "The Master" 12s because of this reserve pair procedure is what I'm insinuating.

Ok, but the original statement was that Nike probably has more pairs of these than they had "The Master" 12s because of this reserve pair procedure is what I'm assuming
Fixed

As promised, I said I'd be the first person to let you know what the numbers are looking like. Gauging from LA-OC stores are getting slightly less than Masters. This is judging from the West Coast allocations, but the numbers always reflect both sides. NDC giving guaranteed pairs mean nothing.

This type of behavior is common. Its the anxiety associated with the release. Everyone tries to assuage their souls by thinking justifying xyz to be a sign.

These are low key hyped up for many. The gimmick Masters (all Black) were so in demand, one can only imagine what these will be like.

I hope they sit like the Aquas or whatever. But people just have to relax a bit.

Very lucky and fortunate for those that have hookups and glad those that missed out on the Masters had some compensation.

As promised, I said I'd be the first person to let you know what the numbers are looking like. Gauging from LA-OC stores are getting slightly less than Masters. This is judging from the West Coast allocations, but the numbers always reflect both sides. NDC giving guaranteed pairs mean nothing.
True

This type of behavior is common. Its the anxiety associated with the release. Everyone tries to assuage their souls by thinking justifying xyz to be a sign.

These are low key hyped up for many. The gimmick Masters (all Black) were so in demand, one can only imagine what these will be like.

What was the gimmick ? And how was it different from gimmicks like the "Pro Stars" and "Dunk from Above" etc...

What was the gimmick ? And how was it different from gimmicks like the "Pro Stars" and "Dunk from Above" etc...

I dont know. But I cannot see myself paying such a price for all gray cw like the PSNY or all black Masters.

I was honestly shocked at the reaction it received. But to each and their own.

I would take these, flint greys, or obsidians any day.

Back
Top Bottom