Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Gotta admit, seeing all the checkout screenshots makes me a lil salty. Getting masters was a win, but bitter sweet since the alternative is guaranteed LB for $40 off. I'll def be hittin up the raffles but not too confident with the process since I haven't been winning any lately. Nike/JB should have released some big numbers for these 12s (master included) since their other releases for the first few months are blah. I got spoiled by all the easy pickups last year.. :lol:

Last edited:
Gotta admit, seeing all the checkout screenshots makes me a lil salty. Getting masters was a win, but bitter sweet since the alternative is guaranteed LB for $40 off. I'll def be hittin up the raffles but not too confident with the process since I haven't been winning any lately. Nike/JB should have released some big numbers for these 12s (master included) since their other releases for the first few months are blah. I got spoiled by all the easy pickups last year..
laugh.gif
I'm 2/2 on footlocker.com and I was trying to help my cousin secure "The Master" 12s online. I had two in the cart on footlocker.com and one in the cart on eastbay.com. The only reason I wasn't able to secure them for him is because he didn't have enough money in his bank account.

These will eventually sell out. But does anyone else think there's a slight chance these might flop and be widely available and have low resell prices. I don't know why but I'm having a little feeling that we see the master 12s and pink 12s build so much hype and crazy resell prices out of no where and then it comes back down to earth with these French blues being an ultimate super duper GR or just not as sought after. lol just a feeling, but who knows.

These will eventually sell out. But does anyone else think there's a slight chance these might flop and be widely available and have low resell prices. I don't know why but I'm having a little feeling that we see the master 12s and pink 12s build so much hype and crazy resell prices out of no where and then it comes back down to earth with these French blues being an ultimate super duper GR or just not as sought after. lol just a feeling, but who knows.
Not a chance what so ever

Not to sound like a hater, but I hope Nike doesn't let anyone with this priority access cop another pair on the 26th, to potentially take a pair from someone who hasn't copped yet.

I could see there being more of these produced than the Masters ,and definitely more than the Vivids.

Due dilligence outta get a pair, but some of yall will still lose, nature of the beast.

Some got the methods down pat, others stay with crust in their tear [emoji]128557[/emoji]ducts. [emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]

Last edited:
I could see there being more of these produced than the Masters ,and definitely more than the Vivids.

Due dilligence outta get a pair, but some of yall will still lose, nature of the beast.

Some got the methods down pat, others stay with crust in theyre tear ducts. [emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]
Please let me eat

Some got the methods down pat, others stay with crust in their tear [emoji]128557[/emoji]ducts. [emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]

Rep'd post of the Night...

These will be ate up because most couldn't get masters/pinks....
Many who got the masters and pinks one or multiples will still try to eat, thats not going to hold anyone back

I'm going for the double up.

Last edited:
Many who got the masters and pinks one or multiples will still try to eat, thats not going to hold anyone back

I'm going for the double up.

I'm well aware of that... My family and I are the savages eating while most are sleeping.. My girl and daughter ooowwweeee Fam.

The salt from the masters has been erased. Frenchies for under retail and EARLY [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]. Can't wait for Flu Games. For those saying that these will sit, yeah ok.

Under retail and early release for the French Blue's = me, jealous.

Good thing I got the masters for trade bait the French blue 12 if I can't get for retail in 2 weeks or so.

Wouldnt mind if Nike starts doing preorders to gauge interest and guarantee your pair.
I haven't copped a retro release this easily in years.

Back
Top Bottom