Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Can't wait to get these for $145 from FNL. 
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Can't wait to get these for $145 from FNL. 
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Good luck my friend, I will stick with fast checkout on footlocker.com. I have a VIP code but I'm upset I can't use it on new releases while other sneaker sites like finishline.com let you use them.

Well, got the French Blue shipping notification from NDC... but the way people are talking about these, anyone think I should double-up? I had planned on the double-up on the Masters before the bottom fell out of that.

Also as an aside, as far as that 20% off Promo Code NDC sent out... is there anything that you are "NOT" allowed to use it on?

Well, got the French Blue shipping notification from NDC... but the way people are talking about these, anyone think I should double-up? I had planned on the double-up on the Masters before the bottom fell out of that.

Also as an aside, as far as that 20% off Promo Code NDC sent out... is there anything that you are "NOT" allowed to use it on?

I believe you can't use it on any other new release

Just got my shipping confirmation too

Yeah it can be used on anything until that date, except any other launch item from what I understand
But what denotes a "launch item"? Are we talking about, for example, the AJ 31 came out in the summer of this year (I know that isn't happening, but go along with my idea), because it is launching in the summer, I wouldn't be able to use the promo? Or, what if I was trying to cop those new OVO 12s this summer?

Also, I noticed in the FAQ from Nike that the promo can NOT be used in the SNKRS app... considering I usually always fail on NDC and almost always cook on SNKRS, not sure how I feel about that...

Copped with 20% off, but no shipping confirmation just yet. Wasn't even planning on getting these but now I'm excited for them to arrive and check out the build. Might use as some trade bait for a later release.

I have called Nike twice because I got a reserved pair because I lost out on the masters but I still haven't got the email....

Got my shipping confirmation this morning...still gonna try to kop a pair with snkrs on the 26th with hopes they get cancelled and reserve a pair of flu games for me lol

I have no XII's in my collection but just doubled up on the WC4's.

I'm really trying to justify this purchase. At first I was like I'm good... Now naturally, closer to release I'm reconsidering [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Got my shipping confirmation this morning. Nike definitely got rid of the salt I had for them canceling my Masters order. Feels good to get these a week before the public gets them.

I have called Nike twice because I got a reserved pair because I lost out on the masters but I still haven't got the email....

I tried to provide you with the link that @GrizzlyAnimal posted but me being new it's being "moderated". Post #984 has a link that should help.

damn...tons got cancelled it seems. NDC normally on point. Feastin on these French Blues tho. Not from Nike tho lol. Footsites secured me over 20 pairs of masters...ordered 4 10.5s nearly 24 hrs after release...all online. Didnt seem hard during release time. Unless u used FNL. What a nightmare.

For all the ones hoping these sit, scroll up a lil and read how dude copped 20 pairs of masters. Masters were flipping like burgers and now we have the French blues coming in a colorway even hotter and more desirable.

"Didn't think these would go that fast" back of the line buddy shoulda prepared like we told you to

Last edited:
Some had it easy some didnt so no one can answer that ... if u really want my answer then im gonna say no because masters werent hard for me.

Back
Top Bottom