Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

It is great to see Nike giving people early access to the French blue 12 that had there master 12 orders cancelled. I am starting to think it is too little too late with Nike. Adidas is doing much better than Nike at limited releases, I'm sure many of you have seen the video of how crazy the NMD GR shoe launch was in China and Thaiwan. In Australia the hype was unreal for GR NMD. Adidas yeezy are also in a league of there own. No Nike limited shoe draws that much hype anymore. The auto lacing shoe looks cool but it is just a gimmick everyone can tie there own shoe. Nike has not released a great new shoe not a retro in a very long time. I think Nike is worried which is why they releasing Nike air on the back of the 3, 4 and 5. Adidas boost technology is doing so well, all Nike has is roshe he which can be had at outlets. I think competition is good keeps everyone on there toes. Adidas is looking long term will be interesting too see what sales look like in a decade also with under armour in the equation.
let's pull up Nike sales numbers compared to everyone else combined. and so the hell what about limited releases? oh and Nike still winning there too

I think it's more based on target demographics, what specific target each of these companies are focusing on. Generally speaking, those who buy Jordan's and those who buy NMD's, two different types of groups, based on age, social likes, etc. Basketball shoes vs runners, apples and oranges comparison like someone else mentioned. When we actually evaluate the shoes, and compare what specific type of shoe a Nike Air Jordan is, vs a Adidas NMD, it's not really comparable. Both are excellent shoes, but so different.

Back to the French blues. Just watched a YouTube video by 'A Sneaker Life.' He seems to believe that these will be pretty limited. I assume these guys may know people in the industry based on their sponsorships, etc, so I wonder if there is some truth to what he said. I apologize if any of this was mentioned previously. If not, thoughts?

I think it's more based on target demographics, what specific target each of these companies are focusing on. Generally speaking, those who buy Jordan's and those who buy NMD's, two different types of groups, based on age, social likes, etc. Basketball shoes vs runners, apples and oranges comparison like someone else mentioned. When we actually evaluate the shoes, and compare what specific type of shoe a Nike Air Jordan is, vs a Adidas NMD, it's not really comparable. Both are excellent shoes, but so different.

Back to the French blues. Just watched a YouTube video by 'A Sneaker Life.' He seems to believe that these will be pretty limited. I assume these guys may know people in the industry based on their sponsorships, etc, so I wonder if there is some truth to what he said. I apologize if any of this was mentioned previously. If not, thoughts?

These will not be limited nor hard to get. Should be plenty to go around. My guess is that they'll sell through like the masters did, possibly at a slightly slower rate.

A (fake) sneaker life said these will be limited ?
laugh.gif
I guess he is trying to move his  GM pairs before the RD 

seeing as tax season is basically over, I don't see these selling like the masters did.......hope everybody lucks up

hoping these are as easy to get as the aqua 8s, but expecting something like the master 12s.

That's weird. Expressions hasn't posted the online raffle for these and it's 2:15 P.M..... Are these being pushed back? Limited supply?

EDIT: Nevermind. April 4th is the release date. I wish April 11th was the release date, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom