Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

If it's delayed till may, I'm just hoping it's because they're producing more to meet demands. This will also probably cause the blk red 12s to be moved to a later date.

If May 21 is the new date it's a rap for me I wouldn't be no where around a store, will be in a retreat that weekend. First I was all set for this weekend, they cancel, 4/2 I was going to request the day off, now s new date, lol

If they are pushing it back that far I wouldn't buy resell, because they will be everywhere.

To me nothing is confirmed. For all we know they could drop this weekend. I was thoroughly shocked to hear her say it n called her out so I may owe an apology if true. I'm confrused tbh.

jb acting like there‘s a recall on the frenchie xiis n gotta fix things. marketing too on point to fumble on 2nd n Goal agai.. lol

Anybody have the 2012 playoff release and can say if these fit the same or TTS, I sized down from 11 to 10.5 on the playoffs and they fit great. Wondering if i need to do the same for these.

Anybody have the 2012 playoff release and can say if these fit the same or TTS, I sized down from 11 to 10.5 on the playoffs and they fit great. Wondering if i need to do the same for these.

I do and that's what I did on these. I personally think that's the way to go on these too. Width wise it's a little tighter of a fit but length wise I still have a good amount of room

Back
Top Bottom