Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

If anything *they* just single handedly *upped* the hype. Unless they pushed back the date To pump out more frenchies, I see these flying like the masters and the resell will reflect that too
Though going to your point, the first point I would agree. The second is a theory that could be plausible but unlikely. The third no, I don't see resale reaching that high because people who have early pairs are already pricing them at $350 and once all said and done it will be lower than that.

Pump out more frenchies? Wouldn't it take months to get over here? If anything I'm thinking it's logistics issues.

I don't think resale will be as high as Masters but I think they will be harder to get cuz more resellers will be out for them after seeing what the Masters fetch.

View media item 1960423

Though going to your point, the first point I would agree. The second is a theory that could be plausible but unlikely. The third no, I don't see resale reaching that high because people who have early pairs are already pricing them at $350 and once all said and done it will be lower than that.
Just because ppl got early release its not indicative of what the price will be for resell. Supply and demand. Yeah they are priced 350 Now with ppl knowing that they will be releasing in a few weeks. If for whatever reason they fly like the masters I can see these sitting up there as far as price goes.

@Bender - your probably right. I haven't been able to confirm if any of my local stores have recieved the shoes yet but I'm sure with them to have released this weekend they should have.

Last edited:

Pump out more frenchies? Wouldn't it take months to get over here? If anything I'm thinking it's logistics issues.
Besides logistics, youre using common sense.... Which isnt so common.....
eyes.gif

people on nt have too much time on their hands. making every reply in red to match layout. lol
Who are you again?

For the people that can't read

Just contacted Nike to ask about width of shoes and going up and down in length. They said there's no difference in width between sizes, in my case between an 11.5 and a 12. Hope this helps anyone wondering about sizing down but nervous about the width. I still stand by my decision to go a half size down like the 2012 releases. Shoe fits good, lots of room left length wise

Just contacted Nike to ask about width of shoes and going up and down in length. They said there's no difference in width between sizes, in my case between an 11.5 and a 12. Hope this helps anyone wondering about sizing down but nervous about the width. I still stand by my decision to go a half size down like the 2012 releases. Shoe fits good, lots of room left length wise
So far most of the Jordans from 2015 to now were TTS, some go down because they either go by the sizing of past retros or prefer that snug fit.

The maroon 6's sat for a little, I got my Chris Paul 13's days after RD. Hell even the 72-10's were still in the mall on RD. Shoes don't sell out around my way unless it's tax time. It's the truth

and where is that? Majority don't need to wait for taxes. You're in the minority.

not knocking you, if you got to wait you got to wait.

Last edited:
I go TTS on all my shoes, I like how they fit and I have a little room.

I gotcha to each their own. I'm just trying to help answer the question that is popping up frequently between this thread and the masters. I took a chance and sized down on the French blues so I wanted to weigh in for people still debating. I also saw somewhere on here people were saying they were worried about sizing down due to the width decreasing too so I contacted Nike via chat and ask the rep that question. Like I said everyone has their own preference as far as fit goes but with quantities being limited I'm sure people like myself want to get the sizing right the first time. If it helps anyone I don't wear mine casually I play in them

12's have been TTS for me. Never had to go down or up. I would never take someone elses suggestion on going up or down. Peoples feet are different period.

Last edited:
12's have been TTS for me. Never had to go down or up. I would never take someone elses suggestion on going up or down. Peoples feet are different period.

That's why I said to each their own. Was only offering it to the people asking. But FYI it's a known fact the 12s from 2012 ran .5 size big

Hard to find a nike bullets jersey on the bay nowadays without fading on the numbers or name
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom