Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I got the authentic MJ bullets jersey but it's a size 60! Back in 04 when I was on my baggy jeans and 5X tees ish! Lol

My local city gear just posted this on ig. [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]
They got it wrong, unfortunately.

From what I'm reading at other places, the "University Blue" GS Air Jordan 12 are the ones getting moved to that date.

Basically, those "GS Retro 12 hypebeasts" can now eat safely knowing that the French Blue and GS University Blue are now separate release dates

Just received my french blue 12 from NDC. The package only included the box and shoes and not the receipt/invoice. Did anyone receive a receipt with their NDC pair?

Just received my french blue 12 from NDC. The package only included the box and shoes and not the receipt/invoice. Did anyone receive a receipt with their NDC pair?

pretty sure they pick & choose when to include a invoice/receipt

pretty sure they pick & choose when to include a invoice/receipt
Pretty good tactic for Nike to use to hinder resellers if you think about it. Some buyers would probably want a receipt/invoice to confirm if they are legit. Though the reseller could just post the order or shipping confirmation.

Pretty good tactic for Nike to use to hinder resellers if you think about it. Some buyers would probably want a receipt/invoice to confirm if they are legit. Though the reseller could just post the order or shipping confirmation.
It's not even that... what if the shoes don't fit or you just want to return them... The receipt also includes a return label portion. Anyways, I contacted customer support online and they were able to email me my invoice/receipt.

It's not even that... what if the shoes don't fit or you just want to return them... The receipt also includes a return label portion. Anyways, I contacted customer support online and they were able to email me my invoice/receipt.
True, but that's why you always use you True To Size whenever purchasing just to be safe. 

True, but that's why you always use you True To Size whenever purchasing just to be safe. 

Legit too much time and too much reaching. People want a receipt for obvious reasons. No, it doesn‘t have to be about sizing either. It can be the fact that there may be a defect, or that the owner just wants one for his record. It can also very well be that the "true size" he purchased didn‘t fit as he originally intended it to. Needing one for reselling is probably the least applicable reasoning here.

You always trying to make every bitty opportunity to quote and match the red text.

In terms of hindering reselling? Well, that‘s another can of worms. But Nike not including one is not because of their attempt to hinder reselling, it is because it was forgotten in their operational processing.

Last edited:
Legit too much time and too much reaching. People want a receipt for obvious reasons. No, it doesn‘t have to be about sizing either. It can be the fact that there may be a defect, or that the owner just wants one for his record. It can also very well be that the "true size" he purchased didn‘t fit as he originally intended it to. Needing one for reselling is probably the least applicable reasoning here.

You always trying to make every bitty opportunity to quote and match the red text.

In terms of hindering reselling? Well, that‘s another can of worms. But Nike not including one is not because of their attempt to hinder reselling, it is because it was forgotten in their operational processing.
Did you read the original post? I was answering the specific question " what if the shoes don't fit?". He did not say anything about defects so I did not type anything about it. I also said "Pretty good tactic for Nike to use to hinder resellers if you think about it." Which means speculation or theory, not fact that it was to do so. Read before commenting please.

^I read this 5-21-16 date earlier today in another thread. So there may be some validity to it.

Ill say this though ,Villas around my way are the epitome of shady.

4409e595527fb8b4721d2f7a28a661da.jpg

I'm still debating if I'm going to get these.

Practical side says, pass. The collector, says these would be great as your first XII's.

Decisions... Pushed back date was good for me.

Back
Top Bottom