Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Just stop. You don't even own any 12s, so why are you commenting on their sizing? Stick to offering your opinion on things you actually know.
Jordan from 2015 to now have been True To Size, you hear it in almost any thread since 2015.  Second, I could tell you didn't read the statement and understand it. Some people do size down because of how the past retros fit or they like their shoes snug. 

Jordan from 2015 to now have been True To Size, you hear it in almost any thread since 2015.  Second, I could tell you didn't read the statement and understand it. Some people do size down because of how the past retros fit or they like their shoes snug. 

So just out of curiosity do you have either 12s that just came out or are you speaking in terms of the other releases this year?

So just out of curiosity do you have either 12s that just came out or are you speaking in terms of the other releases this year?
No, but does it matter if it's proven that most Jordans have been True To Size since 2015? Go to "The Master" 12 thread and you will see most people went True To Size. You don't have to own a shoe to talk about it. You can research and find the answers out.

No, but does it matter if it's proven that most Jordans have been True To Size since 2015? Go to "The Master" 12 thread and you will see most people went True To Size. You don't have to own a shoe to talk about it. You can research and find the answers out.

Personally I think it matters. That's why I posted the question and asked people how the fit was compared to the 2012 release so I could make a decision

I usually ask on the fit with shoes on here before I buy because with quantities of the shoes I want being scarce or resell prices being extremely high I want to get it right before I buy

I usually ask on the fit with shoes on here before I buy because with quantities of the shoes I want being scarce or resell prices being extremely high I want to get it right before I buy
True, it's nothing wrong with that. I wish you good luck in securing these.

Thanks! I actually just got my pair 2 days ago. They're nicer in person than in pics. If you're on the fence on them I say go for them on the 2nd
You're welcome, you haven't worn them yet to tell how they fit? Trust me I'm securing these, already have the money for them. I going to input some raffles to see if I can secure in store for this release (haven't done raffles since the Nike Air Red, Black, and White 1s).

Personally I think it matters. That's why I posted the question and asked people how the fit was compared to the 2012 release so I could make a decision

Js have always been TTS. Don‘t listen to that bullss in red. Trying to stay relevant by spewing baloney. Never seen so much issue with people talking about needing to size down in any retro.

Never had to size up or down on ANY retro, unless your feet was growing in relation to time, but that‘s not the case here.

For what its worth, I will get the same size as my flint grey xiis and prior xiis.

The Jordan base molds and models have always catered to a medium width audience. Many sights have always given their fit guides and Jordans have always ran TTS, at least to me.

Last edited:

Why dont u tell what size you are in other models for comparison purposes?

Js have always been TTS. Don‘t listen to that bullss in red. Trying to stay relevant by spewing baloney. Never seen so much issue with people talking about needing to size down in any retro.

Never had to size up or down on ANY retro, unless your feet was growing in relation to time, but that‘s not the case here.

For what its worth, I will get the same size as my flint grey xiis and prior xiis.

The Jordan base molds and models have always catered to a medium width audience. Many sights have always given their fit guides and Jordans have always ran TTS, at least to me.

For me nightwings performance reviews have always given me info that's on point. He hasn't done one for the 12s yet though

Well, all you can do now is make a decision and go for it.

I did, posted this yesterday

Just contacted Nike to ask about width of shoes and going up and down in length. They said there's no difference in width between sizes, in my case between an 11.5 and a 12. Hope this helps anyone wondering about sizing down but nervous about the width. I still stand by my decision to go a half size down like the 2012 releases. Shoe fits good, lots of room left length wise

In hopes it helps anyone wondering

For me nightwings performance reviews have always given me info that's on point. He hasn't done one for the 12s yet though

@Hot Route  Jordan's were not always true to size, as state before Jordan is getting better with sizing in 2015 with models that were known to fit bigger from their previous retro.

@Hot Route
 Jordan's were not always true to size, as state before Jordan is getting better with sizing in 2015 with models that were known to fit bigger from their previous retro.

Thanks for the vid. Repped.

But i am just giving my experience with retros and i always get my true size and have never had any issue. I do size .5 on some of the models, but thats because of the way they fit me.

Thanks for the vid. Repped.

But i am just giving my experience with retros and i always get my true size and have never had any issue. I do size .5 on some of the models, but thats because of the way they fit me.
No problem, people like to go down half a size because they like the fit of it. I stay True To Size like you because I would rather be safe than have a shoe that fits tight (I like room in my shoes). Also I know a lot of people think I don't know what I'm talking about but I do. I read others views on said topic and do my own research as well, sure I don't know everything and I do have my theories about things but it's what I think.

No problem, people like to go down half a size because they like the fit of it. I stay True To Size like you because I would rather be safe than have a shoe that fits tight (I like room in my shoes). Also I know a lot of people think I don't know what I'm talking about but I do. I read others views on said topic and do my own research as well, sure I don't know everything and I do have my theories about things but it's what I think.

Valid points and good vid, see for me I ball in any of the shoes I get so I don't like a loose fit

Agree as well. What I did notice was that these new expensive thick socks have affected sizing and feel as well.

I prefer comfort and ventalation. I always gotta find the right size and never compromise that aspect, especially when I have to fork over so much money.

I wish JB would make these retros a biy lighter, while giving us better material and craftmanship.

A couple of these new retros featuring wayy too tumbled/smoothe leather, which looks weak to me.

Back
Top Bottom