Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Everyone's just agitated that they have to wait another week when they could have their raffle tickets put in and be waiting for a call LIKE WE SHOULD BE NIKE. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Jordan from 2015 to now have been True To Size, you hear it in almost any thread since 2015.  Second, I could tell you didn't read the statement and understand it. Some people do size down because of how the past retros fit or they like their shoes snug. 
The problem with some of your statements is a lot of them are unfounded OPINIONS, but they can come off sounding like facts that you've experienced, when you in actual fact have no experience with what you are saying. Telling someone how 12's may fit, when you've never owned a pair, is at best, not helpful, and at worst, could be misleading. Just because some shoes from 2015 fit the same, does NOT mean these 12's will continue that trend.

Last edited:
The problem with some of your statements is a lot of them are unfounded OPINIONS, but they can come off sounding like facts that you've experienced, when you in actual fact have no experience with what you are saying. Telling someone how 12's may fit, when you've never owned a pair, is at best, not helpful, and at worst, could be misleading. Just because some shoes from 2015 fit the same, does NOT mean these 12's will continue that trend.
You can determine by context clues my friend, it's not rocket science with opinions. Mostly everything on NT is opinions that's why it's a forum. Also how do you know if I have experience of not, who determines that? Also I can research countless videos and post on here to know the sizing. As you can see I found a video proving my point so what else is the problem?

You can determine by context clues my friend, it's not rocket science with opinions. Mostly everything on NT is opinions that's why it's a forum. Also how do you know if I have experience of not, who determines that? Also I can research countless videos and post on here to know the sizing. As you can see I found a video proving my point so what else is the problem?

If you wanna do research then start by owning the actual shoe you keep talking about. You're spreading false information around as fact I'm every single thread and about every single shoe and you don't own any of them.

Give it a break

If you wanna do research then start by owning the actual shoe you keep talking about. You're spreading false information around as fact I'm every single thread and about every single shoe and you don't own any of them.

Give it a break
When they release I'll secure them and what false information?

I already told you what the problem is. And as far as determining experience, that is pretty straight forward. You've never owned a 12, therefore, your sizing experience with the 12, would be none. I'm not trying to attack you, I'm giving you some constructive criticism. I realize you're just trying to help. But what you need to realize is, sometimes, it's best to let other people answer questions that you yourself don't really have the answers to. When I ask a question, I want answers from people with firsthand experience with what I'm asking. NOT someone who watched somebody elses YouTube video.

Here's an analogy for you, so you can see my point. If you were interested in buying a car, and wanted to see a review of it, would you rather get your information from a reviewer who works for a magazine, say MotorTrend, who actually drove the car around the track? Or would you want your info from some guy that read about the car in a magazine?

Again, this is constructive criticism, you can do whatever you want to with this. I have no problem with people expressing their opinions. But when opinions are presented as facts, that is a problem. You don't need to answer every question if you aren't an expert. I know I'm not the only person that feels this way. And I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:
I thought he was spot on for not owning a pair. You can half size down on 12s. But I rather go tts. OCD with sizes all together. But if it calls for a half size down like 6s I will.

guys anyone has any idea how much i should be looking to buy for on ebay for these since no store near my area will have em in stock ? 

Another thread another attack on sak. Thought yall figure how to use the ignore button by now smh. Just here for the shoes.

to be fair, ignoring someone spreading false info doesnt do the victims any justice.

yes, many of us know not to take is info into consideration but you have newer, or more uninformed, members that will read what he says and think its true. that's the problem.

speaking up at least gives people a chance to know his reputation.

and commenting on sizing is always an issue on here because we all have different feet. i go 1/2 size down, joe schmo goes tts, ricky bobby goes 1/2 size up. all of it is personal preference/foot size.

and 1 1438008135 - im not sure banning him is an option. its not like hes intentionally spreading wrong info. he just cant understand, or accept, what hes doing.

Last edited:
Another thread another attack on sak. Thought yall figure how to use the ignore button by now smh. Just here for the shoes.

to be fair, ignoring someone spreading false info doesnt do the victims any justice.

yes, many of us know not to take is info into consideration but you have newer, or more uninformed, members that will read what he says and think its true. that's the problem.

speaking up at least gives people a chance to know his reputation.

and commenting on sizing is always an issue on here because we all have different feet. i go 1/2 size down, joe schmo goes tts, ricky bobby goes 1/2 size up. all of it is personal preference/foot size.

and 1 1438008135 - im not sure banning him is an option. its not like hes intentionally spreading wrong info. he just cant understand, or accept, what hes doing.

Amen, don't talk about sizing if you DON'T own the shoe.

Even then a simple half size down or TTS is all that's needed, not paragraph replies.

Back
Top Bottom