Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I thought it was ironic i got the j23 alert about the date change.  When i was getting in my car at the mall wearing my FBs.... Thank goodness my order was canceled for da Masters 12
I swear...if I see someone in the streets with these before I get mine!! 
laugh.gif

Ha! Yeah-and if I had them I wouldn't even wear them til summer. But that's beside the point- I want them now and Nike playin' games! 
laugh.gif
Yeah. Think about it like this, it must be a really good release if they're delaying it so much. 

Last edited:
Another date change? If this is legit it has to be for more pairs to avoid a Masters 12 cacellation and giving out 20% discounts again for cancelled orders.

Hopefully that's the reason.
Hasn't been the shoes already been produced? Probably done by last October or November. 

If they are making new shoes, has to be different production dates? I don't know the reason, but logistically speaking, might be hard for Nike to make more pairs in a short time period or a week or so. 

Kinda crazy they just got these sitting in stores and keep pushing the date back. A few local stores around the way have em in stock but Nike keeps giving us the go round with this release date. Kinda sucks since I'll actually be off this upcoming Monday. Could of made all my raffle rounds that day

Wtf is going on in Beaverton..... My girl want her shoes.... The girl from Jj saw my girl in the store... She was talking like she had them at home.. Telling her to call her blah blah.

NDC was terrible for Kobe yesterday hopefully I'll be able to come up on a FB thru their site

NDC was terrible for Kobe yesterday hopefully I'll be able to come up on a FB thru their site
I rarely cop off SNKRS.  Especially on those type of releases.  But I wanted those Kobes yesterday dammit

Did the date change bck to the 2nd? My local villa did tix this morning!!! Smh pissed i missed there instagram post

Back
Top Bottom