Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Anyone else try to sign in and unlock knowing damn well you didn't get a reserve email?  Just me?...OK 
laugh.gif
  I had to try.  I'm ready for these! 
pimp.gif

Just ordered a pair of French Blues at a nike store. Just go on the computer screen and look up retro jordan 12 and do a order. Its probably because of Master 12's cancellation that they have this jig up now. Can't guarantee it will work at every store and if it will get canceled or not.

Really Now ? :nerd:

Adidas has a Yeezy Boost 750 releasing on March 18th, for $350. Hope that effects people from getting these lol. And by people I mean resellers. 

I always get myself a pair of J's for my birthday. Didn't anything come out this weekend that I like, so I'm going to buy these as a gift to myself.

I'm trying so hard to justify not purchasing these. However, they're a must for the collection.

I need to come up in the next several days...

Just ordered a pair of French Blues at a nike store. Just go on the computer screen and look up retro jordan 12 and do a order. Its probably because of Master 12's cancellation that they have this jig up now. Can't guarantee it will work at every store and if it will get canceled or not.

Yeah my homie did that at the factory store in reno Nevada.

What happened to the preorder on kixsquare.. They drop the price or get gobbled up at $300? Ugh, still another week til raffles start.. I'm ready to grab a pair and get on with the rest of the year. A lot of heat droppin..

The shoes you mentioned don't feature premium leather, not even close. Get a caliper, thickness differences are in the noise.

Saw these in person yesterday, mighty solid
When compared to my Taxis the white is more tumbled, and less synthetic so it doesn't give off that shimmery finish. Check most of your white Jordans from 2012-14, that white gloss overly on the leather gave off that plastic feel. The texture is much more softer than the Masters. The shape is good, and better than the '12. More of a high cut and less of a slope on the ankle collar around the heel. Hope that helped somewhat. These are my thoughts, others opinions may differ.
Thank you for the describing the LEather, now French 12 is on my radar. Hoping for an Easy cop back home in the Philippines, where everyone is hungry for Retro specially 11 and 12 and 13's

What happened to the preorder on kixsquare.. They drop the price or get gobbled up at $300? Ugh, still another week til raffles start.. I'm ready to grab a pair and get on with the rest of the year. A lot of heat droppin..
I've always liked kixsquares website, but it seems that they they are very bad about updating it. I feel like every time I'm on there lately more than half the page is sold out.

Back
Top Bottom