Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

that's so minor man
for you maybe...

i expect to get better quality for 190$

i returned the masters becuase those issues, i will return those too if it will be the same...

at this time , it seems it's better quality then the masters, but still not like it should be
you're one of those magnifying glass people. Cool....
laugh.gif
. Jordan's aren't hand crafted my Michaelangelo man. I can't with this I expect _______ for (insert price here).

from what i see in the photos and the videos there is still some issue with the grey jumpman 

not symetricas it was back then ...
There was problems with the jumpman print with the OGs also 
sick.gif
. But since they're OG nobody would dare to shame them 
roll.gif
roll.gif
Please....

did a solid for a friend of mines who is also the store manager of a shoe store and he just confirmed me he will hold me down with his managers discount for around 145-150. today was  good day 

Kinda playing both sides of the fence with these. I know If I cop they won't be worn until the 4th of July but I'm also like ehh do I want these and the TB 3's. 

Kinda playing both sides of the fence with these. I know If I cop they won't be worn until the 4th of July but I'm also like ehh do I want these and the TB 3's. 
XIIs > IIIs, but OG colorways > Retro+ colorways

Independence Day isn't that far out
tongue.gif

My pair come in tomorrow.... Will post those kitchen/ pure white shots as soon as I get them... I haven't been this amped for a pair of kicks in a while

Back
Top Bottom