Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

which was personally harder to obtain for you guys, french blues or masters?

Can't really compare, I had the plug for the Masters.
No chance at coping besides online for French Blues, & got tracking from Finishline.
I was close to missing out more on today's release due to the splash page that hit me on the confirmation page. Went back & saw my size 8.0 in cart still & funds just processing. No confirmation waited about 20-30 minutes & NT let me know that everyone else had got the email moments after. Went back in & checked out completely. Checked my bank account & saw they took it out like a debit purchase not like the other pending/processing charge. I guess, I wouldn't say it was hard but I would say more frustrating.

Last edited:
IMO, masters just hype as it is. But these french blues are major.
maybe because I am not a huge fan of the FB's but Masters are better to me. But like I said taxi and playoffs are better. Flu Games have a special place in my heart because those were the first Jordan's I ever owned. With my first paycheck at Golden Corral I bought those beauties and always held them in high esteem!!

which was personally harder to obtain for you guys, french blues or masters?
Masters were way easier IMO. I found Masters in several stores the day of release. French Blues were dry at stores today...completely sold out in GS and Men's sizes. Both were easy to grab online for me.

Just pick up my pair today. There are some positive aspect about working at Shoe Palace Corporate.

Pro: a great replacement for my 2004 white/flint 12's. Its almost time to retire those baby. :smokin
The og box was a nice touch for this release.

Con: Too big of a box. It was bigger then the 23's box. What the hell was Nike thinking. :smh:
Lastly, there is no retro card. That is all I'm going to say about it.

If the Jays are mint when you get em, who cares about the card. Would you want to have defective jays and a fresh card to see what you should have got? Card or no card a great pair is a win.

I leave retro cards at the bottom of the box... Same place I leave hang tags, lace locks and other miscellaneous accessories. I'm wearing the shoes, not pulling a card out of my pocket to show someone. Cats need to find new reasons to complain.

Since were talking about sentimental values the 12s are always gonna be my favorite my grail is always gonna be the playoffs 12 because that's the first Jordan I ever owned when I started collecting

maybe because I am not a huge fan of the FB's but Masters are better to me. But like I said taxi and playoffs are better. Flu Games have a special place in my heart because those were the first Jordan's I ever owned. With my first paycheck at Golden Corral I bought those beauties and always held them in high esteem!!

i understand. respect!! i feel the same way for certain CW. but it grinds my gear when stuff like the Masters or Wings get hyped. i get it, but still..

i personally go for CWs and CWs with sentimental value. depending on how these arein person for me, i will look at the future CWs.

Haven't gotten shipping yet from SNKRS. Does say processing shipping tho, so think I'm ok. If they do get cancelled I'm going to ask for guaranteed Flu Games.
i chatted with a nike rep and they said they dont ship out on the weekends and shipping email should come monday or tuesday.

[quote name="babyJs23"
:pimp: one of my favorite 12's.

In search for a pair as we speak as a consolation prize since I took an L for the Wings.
[/quote]

Really bummed I over slept messing with those euro spots. Would have def got off JJ. suprised they had some sizes at 11 when I woke up, but not my sz. Hopefully a fnl, and eb restock happens.

With me being 31, the sweet spot for me will always be the IX-XIII. Memories...especially with the XI and XII
I see that gee I'm barely gonna be 23 so I'm still kinda new to this but I see why u like those ur the same age as my brother May God rest his soul those where his favorites as well

Last edited:
The snakeskin pattern on the panel pops more than the '13 Taxis, only other 12s I own. Details are really nice on these.

The snakeskin pattern on the panel pops more than the '13 Taxis, only other 12s I own. Details are really nice on these.
yea? haven't got mine yet but I've seen some people where it was kinda flat. my taxis are gooci tho, really hope my frenchies I'm hoping come out good

I see that gee I'm barely gonna be 23 so I'm still kinda new to this but I see why u like those ur the same age as my brother May God rest his soul those where his favorites as well

RIP to your bro. This is why we do this. For show, conversation and memories

Back
Top Bottom